The Mourinho Thread

56 minutes ago, Henrique said:

WTF!?

Why is this topic still opened is beyond me. Mourinho is United's manager and should be discussed in Premier League thread. I think its pretty embarrassing to have a topic about a rival manager in the section where people are discussing things related with the club. Can you imagine going to Red Cafe, Liverpool or Arsenal forum and discovering that one of the hottest topics are "The Mikel thread"?

To me Mourinho is more than just another rival manager. Nothing embarassing when the thread existed before he returned to the club

Jose Mourinho unveiling LIVE: Follow the latest as Manchester United's new manager gives first press conference at Old Trafford

• Jose Mourinho was confirmed as Louis van Gaal's successor in May
  • Manchester United boss will give his first press conference as manager 
  • Mourinho has already completed three signings since arriving
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Eric Bailly have all joined 
  • He will renew his rivalry with new Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola

By Adam Shergold for MailOnline

Published: 17:04 EST, 5 July 2016 | Updated: 18:15 EST, 5 July 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3674683/Jose-Mourinho-unveiling-LIVE-Follow-action-Manchester-United-s-new-manager-gives-press-conference-Old-Trafford.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/05/jose-mourinhos-first-press-conference-at-man-utd-live/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-press-conference-live-8351020

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-press-conference-live-manchester-united-set-to-unveil-former-chelsea-manager-at-old-a7120106.html

Already with the dig at Wenger, I have to admit I did have a big belly laugh at that. 

It's going to be really fascinating to see Mourinho's antics as an outsider. I went into this press conference thinking 'Oh shit, this is gonna be depressing to watch', then I tuned in and I actually......didn't really care. All of last seasons antics came to mind and I thought 'Ah well, better to have Conte coming in than all that trouble'. That felt good. 

I won't say I'll enjoy his antics, I'm quite sure he could piss me off if he has digs at us and nit picks decisions in our games against United, but I'm relieved that I don't care as much as I thought.

It's funny how he basically said nothing new. You might as well watch his conference from 2013 and it would be the same experience. 

Boring, Jose, boring... You're not special anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

He said he's going to sign 4 players, and they already have the third, only not official. :(

Get ours coming Asap.

:clap::clap: "I respect all clubs, especially one that was my home for seven years."

Zlatan, Mkhitaryan, Lozano.