The Mourinho Thread

27 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Yea mate, exactly.

Let him go, we've got something far more special coming.

That doesn't mean I won't cheer Conte. Just look at the picture beside this post. And currently he's managing my national team, remember?
As I've said multiple times this morning, Chelsea comes first. Then there's José. If there's an irrational hate/bias against José on this forum is not my problem. :)

Here is something 'special' too 

Untitled.pngsda.png

Mhh i'm confused, when does a season in the premiership end?

Didn't know that it was after 16 games, need this ashburner dude with the illuminati to give me hand, help,help heeeeeeelp.

And weren't we the current champion at that time?

That's the fickleness of London's best boys, even the bvb boys didn't turn on their legend Klopp.

There is cancer everywhere these days. ?

55 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Mhh i'm confused, when does a season in the premiership end?

Didn't know that it was after 16 games, need this ashburner dude with the illuminati to give me hand, help,help heeeeeeelp.

And weren't we the current champion at that time?

That's the fickleness of London's best boys, even the bvb boys didn't turn on their legend Klopp.

There is cancer everywhere these days. ?

I can't see purpose talking with you when all you can say to me about Special One  being one point above relegation zone is 'when does a season ends'.

We could for example be last team in league after 28 matches,would you again say season ends after 38 matches?

Ahh the Jose topic heatin' up again, transfer window not even closed, good vibes. :)

I responded to this sentence:

'we've got something far more special coming.'

So far Conte has done nothing in the Prem, questionable in Juve's European cup competitions, everthing is possible, to say 'we've got something far more special coming' is quite ambitious.
He succeeds a serial winner, a man that has won the league wherever he went, multiple European cups, that's what i call a fact!
Everything else is speculation or personal opinion. I like your mindset, sure, but i'm not that convinced.
The last next big thing 'Villas-Boas' didn't even last a whole season,  but we'll see.

'I want Chelsea to have a new identity and no big mouths. Conte will give us both.'

Nothing wrong with that, mate. The rest isn't worth the hassle, your opinion, we could discuss it, of course, but i don't see how any of us will make up their mind.
In the end that leads us nowhere. Better not start.
Cheers!

2 hours ago, Roquila said:

'And we've won 1/3 with him. What's your point?

Going by your logic, we've won 0/6 CL titles with Mou and 1/2 With RDM. Is RDM better?
Circumstances are different each year.'

As aformentioned, the competitiveness under Jose's watch is there to see. Before some smart ass come calling (not a dig at you), the exception proves the rule, imo.
Wherever he went, his teams were difficult to beat and are up there with the very best.

But yeah, maybe in the in the foreseeable future Di Matteo will haunt us, but not because it didn't work at Chelsea, no not that, at Schalke he fucked up badly, so i do have problems how he can beat the odds. But i wish him the best. Top guy!

2 hours ago, Mana said:

'Well Klopp didn't go to Borussia Mönchengladbach, Bayern Munich or any other German club.'

He was already called the terminal disease, the cancer, long before he even left this club.
So, yeah, maybe some are licking their jizz now because they've got food for justification, at least in their minds.

And concerning Klopp, it will depend on how he does at Pool, but if things turn out well, (already two cups finals) i can see him taking over the reigns at Bayern Munich,
the Bavarians take only the best (Germans). He suits them, one of the biggest brands out there, he's so eloquent. I like him!

1 hour ago, LegenTerry said:

'I can't see purpose talking with you when all you can say to me about Special One  being one point above relegation zone is 'when does a season ends'.

We could for example be last team in league after 28 matches,would you again say season ends after 38 matches?'

He should have gotten the whole season, even more if you ask me, a few months ago he won us the league, made himself available for many years to come,
what more is there to ask for?
Dortmund gave Klopp the whole season to recover, they even overwintered in the relegation zone, they kept patient and reaped the benefits:
went on to a cup final and qualified for the Europa.
At Chelsea it wasn't even half of the season, easier games were coming up, transfer window for some recruitment and so on.

If you don't know the point in talking to me, why do you even respond?!
Maybe it would be better to write how Jose Mourinho has suddenly become a failure, do a psychological study on the man and execute the task in telling people that the man himself
is the cancer. Already reading how Martial will be left back, Rashford gone, how it's going to burn, and stuff like this. There you go, could fit in nicely, seriously. :)

3 hours ago, Mana said:

Well Klopp didn't go to Borussia Mönchengladbach, Bayern Munich or any other German club.

Neither was he booted out of the club he gave so much to. If you aren't hating on Cech or Lampard for joining rivals then why Mourinho??

11 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

He should have gotten the whole season, even more if you ask me, a few months ago he won us the league, made himself available for many years to come,
what more is there to ask for?
Dortmund gave Klopp the whole season to recover, they even overwintered in the relegation zone, they kept patient and reaped the benefits:
went on to a cup final and qualified for the Europa.
At Chelsea it wasn't even half of the season, easier games were coming up, transfer window for some recruitment and so on.

If you don't know the point in talking to me, why do you even respond?!
Maybe it would be better to write how Jose Mourinho has suddenly become a failure, do a psychological study on the man and execute the task in telling people that the man himself
is the cancer. Already reading how Martial will be left back, Rashford gone, how it's going to burn, and stuff like this. There you go, could fit in nicely, seriously. :)

It's wrong and risky to think that we can do it if Dortmund and Klopp did it in a German league where you have only one team who dominate last few years,others are pretty much shit if you compare them with BPL . Premier league is much more difficult. Yes we were champions year before and Klopp did it but Im sure that much more teams were relegeted after staying patient with their 'special ones' who brought them on that place. We simpy could not take that risk to keep him and possibly be in that zone for whole season or much worse,actually be relegated.

Don't get me wrong,I still think Jose is good manager,in fact is there anyone who doesn't? But we had to make changes,thankfully we made the right one.

I don't understand how would you want your rival to win something just because there's someone in that club that you like?  I love Petr Cech, but i still want Arsenal to lose every fucking game that they play even if Petr is their captain. Same goes for Jose, yes he is club legend, but i would love to see Man U fail really bad next season.

1 minute ago, LegenTerry said:

It's wrong and risky to think that we can do it if Dortmund and Klopp did it in a German league where you have only one team who dominate last few years,others are pretty much shit if you compare them with BPL . Premier league is much more difficult. Yes we were champions year before and Klopp did it but Im sure that much more teams were relegeted after staying patient with their 'special ones' who brought them on that place. We simpy could not take that risk to keep him and possibly be in that zone for whole season or much worse,actually be relegated.

Don't get me wrong,I still think Jose is good manager,in fact is there anyone who doesn't? But we had to make changes,thankfully we made the right one.

Spot on there!! Jose will always be my favourite manager but i don't have any complaint with him being sacked

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Even IF Klopp got booted out of the club by the board, will he still want to upset and betray those Dortmund fans that still love him?

For Lampard, if anyone was here long enough, they know that I didn't like Lampard at all for joining City. I felt really betrayed and I was (well *still* am) pissed off. So I'm definitely not playing favourites here.

And Cech, I'm upset that he went to freaking Arsenal out of all clubs...but it was out of his power. His family are well settled in London, Courtois will always be our #1 keeper and he didn't want to rot on the bench doing nuff all. So I can to an extent, understand Cech's situation. And it's not as if Cech left us in a bad situation.

Jose has always liked Man Utd. Maybe that might have played a part.

48 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Spot on there!! Jose will always be my favourite manager but i don't have any complaint with him being sacked

Nope same and don't have any complaints with him going man u.top side..clearly still wants to manage in England and has always seemed to have a liking for them so daft to let that opportunity go because he managed us.

Long we don't lose to them mehh.long as we can get job done and not repeat last season

2 hours ago, Mana said:

That's strange, I thought the Mourinho out crowd were the minority. So in what way should that affect Mourinho's decision to stay in England and manage United?

Not in here, they were out in full force, game after game, 'get the the cancer out of the club', proper sack watch. Likes were dropping like flies. Fun times. <_<

Also Chelsea have higher standards than Dortmund, we don't want to battle relegation all season long. It's a complete and utter embarrassment. The German League, hardly anyone watches it as it's Bayern dominance with little to no challenge, while the PL is the best football league in the world. 

Chelsea fighting relegation damages the club, our reputation, our sponsorships, our image....almost everything. We are still a laughing stock for finishing 10th after just winning the league, the worst defending champions in history. If Dortmund were a top club in the PL and they were in the same position like us with Klopp, at least in their minds during midseason they would think of sacking the guy.

Dortmund showed trust when it mattered most and got compensated with a cup final. The Chelsea board just talks a big games, when shit hits the fan, they bow to pressure.

Dortmund hold meetings, they talked, that's what grown ups do, they kept it together and were a different team after the break, went straight back to the winning days.
Look at what happened at Chelsea and spot the difference. First Mourinho got the vote of confidence, but the board didn't renew it,
you remember his break downs in the pressers, he didn't know anything, club hang him out to dry, reign of pressure and fear, that's not how you run a stable so-called top-club. That's not proper man-management, at least that's my personal opinion.

Chelsea have no divine right for winning. Of course because of the money we pay our representatives we hope they will break sweat on the pitch,
but at the end of the day we live by their mercy. That's the nature of today's game.
The club didn't make reinforcements, Mourinho got it wrong with the pre-season and the players thought they could walk the league, just like last time. 

What happened damaged the club's reputatation, but at least we don't do boring.
Within my circle of friends some of them took Chelsea wins for granted, especially against small teams like Bournemouth, but this season every fuckin' game counted,
week in and week out there was so much tension and unbelievable things happened. All of us watched everything, even the pressers, seeked information after information.
That brings people together, some people say being a fan of top club is boring, winning, winning and winning, never ever experience fear and live match by match.
I'm not here to put lipstick on the pig, i believe we've learned a lot, Jose too, would have been great to have him around, imo, but things are the way they are,
now we better get back to the winning ways. Don't want to see teams above Chelsea in the table, especially not London clubs.
But everyone wants their team to win, a lot of teams have top educated guys calling the shots, is our bunch good enough, there're clouds, imo.

I prefer the Premiership over the Bundesliga. There you have my outing.
Premier League or Bundesliga comes down to a question of style, some people might say PL is like Call of Duty, almost always the same tactics, Bundesliga is more wait and see.
In the past United dominated the Prem, over the last 24 years United won the Prem 13 times, Bayern the Bundesliga 14 times.
At the moment Premier League is ahead, but some fans think football runs in cycles, so you'll never know.
But we live in the present, so most people outside Germany watch the Prem, i guess you're right. :)

And what you said about Klopp going to Bayern, it's nothing but fantasy speculation. It's like me saying Pep will eventually join Real Madrid. I cannot ever see Klopp upsetting those Dortmund fans and the club, by managing Bayern Munich. He's too much of a nice guy. Not every manager is a Mourinho.

Quoting myself:
'i can see him taking over the reigns at Bayern Munich'

That was just my personal opinion right from the very beginning, mate. Klopp is calculating, i remember seeing him at the Borussia with a cup which had the writing 'Pöhler' (street footballer) on it, fans loved him even more and now in Pool, what did he do? Was it after the European game against United,
he went to the presser wearing a Beatles shirt. Sometimes he talks about Bayern, said once because he laughed after a Bayern loss they would never hire him and so on.
Keeps himself within the range, the man knows his cards, definitely knows how to play the game.
What's a nice guy, as a manager it's a bit like a musician who's looking for a job at an orchestra, but there aren't many open gigs, so what does he?!
He does what he has to do, a man has to work. Of course everyone takes the best opportunity for himself, Vieira's working for City these days, that's how it is.

But i don't want to spoil your world, maybe he renounce the opportunity to work for the Bavarians, we'll see.

1 hour ago, LegenTerry said:

More than once a new coach brings short term success, a few games, of course good vibes all around, but that doesn't last forever.
How many times i've read 'what a coach' only to see him sacked the following next season. We've experienced it with one of our own, Di Matteo...
Some say 'grow a pair', others complain about it, point is it's so much easier to jump ship instead of sitting it out.
I don't think we could have gone down with Jose, but neither of us have hard facts to make the other change his opinion, so agree to disagree.

Fair play to you for not jumping on the 'cancer'-bandwagon. :)

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Even IF Klopp got booted out of the club by the board, will he still want to upset and betray those Dortmund fans that still love him?

Have you seen the way Klopp celebrated his progressing against his former club?
Some of fans made 'the papy', meaning 'chop the head off'.

Sure, most of their fanbase still love the man to bits, just like in here, but according to some of them, we should 'fuck right off'.
But you always meet twice in life, i wonder how many will stick around when the Hazard boy decides to cut ties with this club. Not you, but others...  :)

His presence at Juve has always been a contrarian thing for me,” the agent told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He’s always vowed ‘I’ll never leave Juve’. You know those people who join a cult and soon become the leader? That’s Pavel here [at Juve].

“So much so, that when I had an argument with [then Juventus President Jean-Claude] Blanc, I had an offer from Inter, [Massimo] Moratti had arranged a dinner, and there was also Mourinho who said ‘Come to us and win the treble’.

“He spoke with some of the Agnellis, some said ‘go’, and others said ‘if you go, it will break my heart’. He decided not to go.

“Then he called me, saying ‘if there’s a God Inter won’t win the treble’.”

- Mino Rioala (Nedveds agent) on the approach from Inter after Juventus released him.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

For Lampard, if anyone was here long enough, they know that I didn't like Lampard at all for joining City. I felt really betrayed and I was (well *still* am) pissed off. Not to mention he's a liar. So I'm definitely not playing favourites here.

And Cech, I'm upset that he went to freaking Arsenal out of all clubs...but it was out of his power. His family are well settled in London, Courtois will always be our #1 keeper and he didn't want to rot on the bench doing nuff all. So I can to an extent, understand Cech's situation. And it's not as if Cech left us in a bad situation.

This is 2016, he could still have had the London life and played anywhere in Western Europe, many professionals do that.