The Mourinho Thread

I guess he doesn't care at all but does Mourinho not take a step back and think that if he continues with this volatile management approach and get sacked from another big job, he will not get another one? Maybe only PSG but that aside, I highly doubt the others will want to hire him, unless they are incredibly desperate for success, like Man United.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess he doesn't care at all but does Mourinho not take a step back and think that if he continues with this volatile management approach and get sacked from another big job, he will not get another one? Maybe only PSG but that aside, I highly doubt the others will want to hire him, unless they are incredibly desperate for success, like Man United.

Internazionale would take him back in heartbeat I think.

At this rate next season will be his last with United. He’s started his 3rd season meltdown early. 

Ugly football, grinding out results and no major silverware. Turning on his players and pissing off the fans won’t help him out. 

Do United trust him to blow another few hundred million next season? 

Lets not forget he has no excuses. When he joined United and signed Zlatan, Pogba etc all the media were on his side. Nothing but praise and saying how United were going to dominate the league..

How long would they give him to win a league title or CL? Regardless of all the shit he’s been talking and ugly football he’s got them playing. 

He should think about managing Portugal next. 

3 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Internazionale would take him back in heartbeat I think.

But is he willing to return there? He's already moaning endlessly at United, despite having tons of money available to spend. Imagine him going to Inter, who are nowhere near as rich as United and certainly don't have a lot of money to spend.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

But is he willing to return there? He's already moaning endlessly at United, despite having tons of money available to spend. Imagine him going to Inter, who are nowhere near as rich as United and certainly don't have a lot of money to spend.

True, but it would be his last resort.  He insists on wanting to coach in a competitive league not the "easy" ones so I don't think he'd want PSG. If it won't be Inter then maybe it'll be the Portuguese national team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sastha said:

CFC vs Jose will be classic always...:wub:

Yes its about as an exciting a final as the unbiased football public could want to see, And I still love the FA Cup. I dont understand at all why peeps seem not to rate it highly, I imagine that every academy lad in the country dreams of playing in the cup final.

But I would dearlt relish seeing Jose going thru meltdown on the touchline Which is 100% dsifferent to love seeing him run don the touchline full of passion punching the Chelsea badge.

But we all know Joses tricks full of smoke and mirrors and we know just how much turmoil he can cause at a club. I loved the guy at the start of both his spells with us but I wouldn't think about having him back here. And will emit a splash of sex wee when he implodes with Manure. And ya just know it will happen. Lets hope its at Wembley eh lol

Jose Mourinho blames Chelsea for selling Mohamed Salah in 2016: 'I bought him'

Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has told ESPN Brazil he deserves credit for bringing Mohamed Salah to Stamford Bridge, not the blame for selling the Liverpool star to Roma in 2016.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/3472746/jose-mourinho-blames-chelsea-for-selling-mohamed-salah-in-2016-i-bought-him

• 2 months later...

Oh how we will chuckle my droogies watching Mou in this 3rd season of the special ones Manure eploits.

He began to unravel last season but I see implosion on the horizon

I so hope that the spiel about Pog wanting the Juve move to join CR7 are true.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-bemoans-premier-league-12974434

"If you look to the players that Chelsea and Liverpool have in the pre-season, especially these two teams, also Arsenal, if you compare, you see the difference of the situation," said Mourinho.

"Manchester City and Tottenham are in a similar situation as we, are but you can see that some other clubs are in a difficult situation.

"Our first match of the season is against Leicester and the second one is against Brighton and, if I look to Leicester, if I'm not wrong, only Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy were in the World Cup in the final phase, because Kasper Schmeichel was back sooner.

"So I think a team working for six weeks minimum, with all the players except one defender and one striker, that can join in the last weekend and probably be available, is clear it's a much better situation for them.

"When I look to Brighton, I don't think they have any player that isn't doing a very good pre-season with lots of training and matches.

"So against Leicester and Brighton, the situation is not amazing for us and I would say the third match - against Tottenham - playing against a team in a similar situation as us, after three weeks, is okay.

"It's almost like you need a pre-season with them, but for the first two matches we have to fight for the points, so that's what we are going to do with the players available.

2018/19 should be fun. :lol: