The Mourinho Thread

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Tbh i have always felt that this only cheer ex players no matter whatwas us trying to "prove" we were different to Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs, "look at us we are different we don't boo or get angry at ex employees" a bit like United fans when Moyes struggled the crowd staying fully behind him felt more a desperate attempt to prove they were "different" because they give managers time as opposed to any real faith in Moyesy.

I certainly didn't mean to say that we should've cheered Jose. I was leaning more towards ignoring him at all.

No need for the abuse he got and it only embarrasses our status as Chelsea fans even more. 

But I do understand the fans. Mourinho couldn't hold himself after he got defeated 4-0. Shit he said to Antonio. The digs he made to us. He's obviously still mad about his sacking. Cannot blame him but still. 

But the abuse and harassment is unnecessary. Just ignore him and sing song about United who look more "hollow hollow hollow" than us. 

I don't feel embarassed at all. I don't know any manager who was supported as much as Mourinho was here at Chelsea. The fans would've gone to war for him back in the day.  For all of his accomplishments, he was respected, he was loved, he was defended by the fans even when we were close to the relegation positions. Not to mention that for all of his accomplishments, he received a shit-load of money. This club showed its gratitude towards Mourinho many times and in many ways. Even after signing for United he was cheered when they played here.

BUT as soon as you start talking crap about the club, you cannot expect people to think about the performances that you made here (for which you got your respect, appreciation and money at that time). If he wants to play his old boring mind games, he needs to accept the consequences too.

What does he expect? He's been worshiped during his time at Chelsea then goes to one of Chelsea's biggest rivals and from the very first interview he licks their asses talking about a mystical feel surrounding United and how great their fanbase is and how he feels there is some sort of unrivaled chemistry between him and the United fans. All this after years of constantly being hated by the mancs and given the dog's abuse everytime when going to Old Trafford.

Fickle sad old man took digs at Conte and Chelsea all season long. He's stuck at 6th since September, won only 13 games this season compared to Chelsea's 21, scored almost 20 goals less, but this can't stop him from constantly talk shite about our club. Keeps bragging about European football like he's had to play every week against Barcelona and Bayern. When all they did was to play against second hand opponents, some amateurs from Ukraine and a mid table French club.

He can't stand the fact Conte's taking the plaudits in his first season in England while he can't get a sniff at top 4 since the start of the season. I'd boo him too if I'd be in the stands regardless of what he did for this club. He's become an excuse of a human being tarnishing his Chelsea reputation with his every interview.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

This clown is so jealous of Conte and Chelsea's success it's killing him.

There is a general rule in life: if you want respect, you have give respect to other people. He has made negative comments about us several times (randomly btw, in press conferences that have nothing to do with Chelsea).  He is jealous and vindictive as shown by instruction to his team to kick Hazard out of the game last night.

How can any Chelsea fan stand by and allow this clown to disrespect us? I certainly wasn't embarrassed last night and in fact I hope more people join in with the chants next time.

This idiot really thought he was going to show us up with his Man Utd team but it hasn't worked out that way (not even close to what he envisioned). And this is why he's lashing out. He is a truly pathetic individual that deserves nothing but contempt.

I think the reason he gets so much hate from our fans is because we all loved him when he was "one of us". 

It's much like the Barca fans once chanted to Luis Figo who joined Real Madrid:  "We hate you because we loved you so much".

He's not doing much better than Van Gaal. The EFL cup was a fluke, and I can't see them win the Europa League as Olympique Lyonnais look much and much better than them Mancs. They might get top 4 if Arsenal continue to bottle like they use to do. 

1. Constantly slags off our fans indirectly.

2. Gives no credit to Conte or the players. 

3. Has the audacity to say that his tactics here were basically the same as Conte's, except he played for four at the back and we play 5.

4. Tried to destroy our most valued player's legs even though just a year ago he was campaigning against such behaviour.

And he's surprised that some fans told him to fuck off? Trying to play the victim? Christ.

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Trying to play the victim? Christ.

Well, it has to be about him. From his point of view, it's always been about him. He's just an egocentric man, but it's good to see that he hasn't changed a bit. United's players will turn their back on him too, sooner or later.

48 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

:middlefinger:

FB_IMG_1489500548749.jpg

200.gif

No...jokes aside... who cares? Do you truly believe he gives one ounce of shit about ManUtd now? If he ever leaves ManUtd and let's say joins ManCity...you think he won't do this? He won't taunt their fans? Shows what a despicable human being he is. Don't recall Ancelotti sniping us at every press conference or Andre Villas-Boas tapping the Tottenham badge. Mourinho has no class.

I see him for who he truly is now. He's Mourinho FC. Always bashes others for winning trophies while his teams won it for him. He only cares about himself and his own stature and image. That's the sole reason he's at ManUtd now.

Let the Manc fans think he truly loves them now. Will do them good. 

There is no loyalty in this game. Not with players, nor managers.