The Mourinho Thread

Ibrahimovic got Mourinho out of jail again. What a shocker!

Part of me is wondering whether Mourinho is capable of building a team without that physical striker but with one that's more technical based. Had Benzema at Real but I don't think that counts when he had Ronaldo doing all the scoring. Otherwise, it's Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Costa, Milito. Can he do it with say someone like Griezmann, Aguero, Aubameyang?

17 minutes ago, lucio said:

absolute wankstain of a manager. thorougly undeserved trophy, been torn apart all game, even had the officials on his side

9 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

So gutted for the Saints, they deserve to win big time. Yawnited is shit and so is everything related to them. 

This is what others felt when we were winning trophies with him.

Anyone got a could cover story for Pogba? Didn't think so, just a very average player and shown it once again.

I won't be watching the press conference because it will be all "What we have had to go through with a lot of games and fight" Blokes a fucking dick, cannot stand him or United

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

This is what others felt when we were winning trophies with him.

at least we were in control when we were winning. they were all over the shop today. should have been a 4-0 defeat

Congratulation for the former boss, undeserved but it doesnt matter anymore, a true winner and a top man, never ever forget what he did for us in spite of what he says, he made this club bigger and we should be grateful.

42 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Congratulation for the former boss, undeserved but it doesnt matter anymore, a true winner and a top man, never ever forget what he did for us in spite of what he says, he made this club bigger and we should be grateful.

Lol, i will never be happy when he will winning with other English Club. Now he is our rival. Moreover, he is hypocrite, dong and has awful personality. He is great coach but he is attacking everyone all time.

So United didnt deserve to win it. 

50 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Already shown my gratitude to him when he was our manager. Now, isn't our manager but the manager of one of our biggest rivals.

So to quote him, the love story is over because he joined our direct rivals. 

I honestly couldn't tell you who won the League Cup last season. That's how completely irrelevant and insignificant the trophy is. I'm seeing people calling it a "major trophy" on Twitter. Give me a break. 

We'll forget they even won it come the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Lol, i will never be happy when he will winning with other English Club. Now he is our rival. Moreover, he is hypocrite, dong and has awful personality. He is great coach but he is attacking everyone all time.

So United didnt deserve to win it. 

Hypocrite ? Really ? Maybe you should ask Frank Lampard or Didier Drogba, who worked with him many years, they'll give you a better insight of his personality, about "attacking everyone" the problem is, he attacks everyone "all the time" whereas he should attack them one by one, Clough & Ferguson did just like that and are right up there as the best bosses Football has ever seen, so its common to be on the attack as a top manager.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

I honestly couldn't tell you who won the League Cup last season. That's how completely irrelevant and insignificant the trophy is. I'm seeing people calling it a "major trophy" on Twitter. Give me a break. 

We'll forget they even won it come the end of the season. 

Man City won it. No Google.

Wish it had been us, just as it was the year before. With a bit of luck it will be us next year though. 

Jose Mourinho claims 'unrivalled' Manchester United fans are more passionate than the Chelsea faithful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4271458/amp/Man-Utd-fans-passionate-Chelsea-s-says-Mourinho.html