The Mourinho Thread

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

I think if we are honest we will all agree that Manutd played well against Burnley, Stoke and Arsenal. If they won these games nobody would be able to argue that they didnt deserve to win. Also, If we drew vs Spurs and lost against Man City. But for me it's all about mentality. Tottenham could have scored 2nd, they didnt and we scored, 1-1. De Bruyne had a glorious chance to make it 2-0 but he didnt. And straight away it's 1-1. This is EPL. If you dont kill, you will be killed. So that's what Man Utd fans think at the moment that they are just unlucky but I dont believe in luck or unluck at all. Teams that win will always be called lucky by rival fans. :) 

Spurs could have scored 2nd? Did they even create any clear cut chance to go 2-0 up in that game?

Regarding United, we can all talk about luck but it's not just 1 game we're talking here. It's like 4-5 games in a row. If they can't win those games, even after dominating, then there's clearly a bigger issue than just luck. If you look through that United squad, apart from Ibrahimovic, there's hardly anyone else who can contribute goals on a regular basis and IMO, for a club like United to be relying on a 35-year-old as their main striker and to get the goals, regardless of whether he's good or not, is just poor management.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

United's board don't have a clue, do they? Said it before, the club have been a mess ever since Fergie retired, both on and off the pitch.

United is nothing without Fergie. Fergie WAS United. 

And this seems to be every United fan AND Martin Tyler when Ibra scores. The wankfest on Twitter is unreal when he scores: 

(Still a classic. What a man this Italian commentator is) 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Spurs could have scored 2nd? Did they even create any clear cut chance to go 2-0 up in that game?

Regarding United, we can all talk about luck but it's not just 1 game we're talking here. It's like 4-5 games in a row. If they can't win those games, even after dominating, then there's clearly a bigger issue than just luck. If you look through that United squad, apart from Ibrahimovic, there's hardly anyone else who can contribute goals on a regular basis and IMO, for a club like United to be relying on a 35-year-old as their main striker and to get the goals, regardless of whether he's good or not, is just poor management.

Yes they looked the only one scoring team. And we scored out of nowhere but that's a sign about a good team.

i can't wait for the day jose mourinho gets sacked as man utd manager.

we all know it's gonna happen, but the question is how long will the club owners put up with jose any more.

the premier league season ends on Sunday 21 May 2017.

my bold prediction for jose mourinho getting sacked will be on Monday 29 May 2017.

3 hours ago, Tautvix said:

Yes they looked the only one scoring team. And we scored out of nowhere but that's a sign about a good team.

Looking like scoring is one thing, but creating chances to actually score is another and what Spurs did was the former. Majority of their shots came from distance and they never opened us up like City did last weekend. The only time I remember them getting behind our defence was when Kane (or was that Dele Alli?) got through to set up Eriksen's chance at the near post.

4 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

I think he meant Everton. Manure was winning and Fellaini came on to basically give out a penalty. 

Errr...

20 minutes ago, manpe said:

Saw this on RedCafe:

United 1 Arsenal 0
Fellaini comes on 
FT 1-1

United 1 West Ham 0
Fellaini comes on 
FT 1-1

Everton 0 United 1 
Fellaini comes on 
FT 1-1

If anyone ever wants to listen to more of Jose's bollocks, look no further than Ander Herrera. He speaks so much nonsense and delusion and it's unbelievable how he's so similar to Jose. Even talks like him. I bet he is a guaranteed starter every week now.

3 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

If anyone ever wants to listen to more of Jose's bollocks, look no further than Ander Herrera. He speaks so much nonsense and delusion and it's unbelievable how he's so similar to Jose. Even talks like him. I bet he is a guaranteed starter every week now.

Herrera is a thug. One of the dirtiest players in EPL.