The Mourinho Thread

Tho I do still love the guy and I'm afraid of what hes going to do with the Rags I would given him a right earful for that stunt even if he did it smirking. He was proud of us the way we treat ex players back to the Bridge. Maybe he did it purely because the media was there and its part of his mindgames. I dont think hes so petty  to do it in a nasty way.

I would dearly love to see United totally implode. Fuck em sideways.

But I bet you our match going fans will cheer and sing his name when he returns to the Bridge. 

Like Special Juan just said, I can't stand the sight of him anymore. Now I know how fans of every other club has felt over the years. Love him when he's yours, despise him when he's not.

Hopefully Conte and Pep can gear up enough to prevent him from winning shit for a few years.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

But I bet you our match going fans will cheer and sing his name when he returns to the Bridge. 

Like Special Juan just said, I can't stand the sight of him anymore. Now I know how fans of every other club has felt over the years. Love him when he's yours, despise him when he's not.

Hopefully Conte and Pep can gear up enough to prevent him from winning shit for a few years.

I won't boo him nor will I cheer him when he returns, I am just so far over him it's unreal.

I hope him, United and everything else just completely crumble.

30 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Cmon Jose... This is classless.

This is normal, he can do whatever he wants as he's not affiliated to our club anymore.

The only that are hurting are the Chelsea fans that bought into his every word.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

But isn't that the same with most managers/players? We call them every name under the sum till theres a chance they come to us.

Since Frank left the way he did Ive realized players/managers purely see it as a job and clubs like any other large company. And just like us when we leave a job we have good/bad memories and hate/love some ex workmates.

I'll give him a clap when he comes out for the good times Ive had with him working for us. I'll not be singing his name tho.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The only that are hurting are the Chelsea fans that bought into his every word.

And Mourinho because he was sacked for flirting a club like this with relegation and average mediocre football.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

But isn't that the same with most managers/players? We call them every name under the sum till theres a chance they come to us.

Since Frank left the way he did Ive realized players/managers purely see it as a job and clubs like any other large company. And just like us when we leave a job we have good/bad memories and hate/love some ex workmates.

I'll give him a clap when he comes out for the good times Ive had with him working for us. I'll not be singing his name tho.

It would just be so cringey and embarrassing if our fans are singing his name throughout the match and then United win. He's forgotten about us with the snap of a finger and couldn't wait to go to a rival. Hopefully our supporters do the same. Don't boo him but maybe just ignore him and cheer Conte's name instead.

I'm gonna face palm if I see that "One of Us!" signs. One of us, my ass.