Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting lineup. Pretty funny how everyone and their dog were certain Baba was not going to start. Hazard being benched is a suprise, I think this could've been a good game for him to get things going again.

As mentioned before I hope it will be a midfield 3 with Fabregas playing a deep playmaker role, but wouldn't be suprised if he'll be nr 10 though.

Disappointed with hazard being benched but Belgium did come back pretty late. This is the first time were playing with 2 natural fullbacks and 2 b2b midfielders should be some solid pressing going on.

I actually think he benched Eden to build in more defensive 'security' now that Baba is playing. Willian will have to track back I guess.

I just want a fucking win! COME ON LADS. Open play goals please!!

Come on Baba! Force Jose's hand and keep that layabout away from the team!

KTBFFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Jose dug a big hole, one he might not be capable of getting out, but no one can say he isn't trying or changing. He might not have what it takes to make it work again (not saying he doesn't, just a possibility) but he's definitely trying.

Jose dug a big hole, one he might not be capable of getting out, but no one can say he isn't trying or changing. He might not have what it takes to make it work again (not saying he doesn't, just a possibility) but he's definitely trying.

he is trying by playing our 2nd worst player of the season for 90minutes every match?

he is trying by playing our 2nd worst player of the season for 90minutes every match?

I'm not saying he isn't making any mistakes, I'm saying he's trying. After he dropped Hazard, I think he might drop Cesc if he doesn't improve.

People keep saying he doesn't touch his untouchables, but so far this season he's been touching them a lot more.

I do agree with you Iva is our worst performer, but I don't think Cesc is the second. I think the way we've been playing exposes him even further. He played another level for Spain, Mourinho should admit to himself that playing poorly as we've been, especially defensively, playing Cesc makes us even worse, and that's why he should be benched, but I don't think Cesc is the problem strictly. I think the problem is how bad we've been playing and that makes him even worse. Cesc works only when most of other things are working too. I also believe with two B2B behind him he won't compromise at all. But I understand everyone who believes he should be benched too.

Well he benched our best player because he was out of form. He knows that Fabregas isn't in good form but if you take him out our team doesn't have any pass quality left