Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose dug a big hole, one he might not be capable of getting out, but no one can say he isn't trying or changing. He might not have what it takes to make it work again (not saying he doesn't, just a possibility) but he's definitely trying.

He's lacking in inventiveness for me. Always the same shape and approach. If he steps outside out of the box a bit, it's always in an attempt to nullify (Ramires on the wing, Zouma in midfield). I'm quite disappointed by that to say the least.

P.S. His aversion against real fullbacks drives me insane.

Even against an opponent like Villa I don't feel confident in seeing a good display. But I guess that's too much to ask for at the this point. A mere win will do.

He's lacking in inventiveness for me. Always the same shape and approach. If he steps outside out of the box a bit, it's always in an attempt to nullify (Ramires on the wing, Zouma in midfield). I'm quite disappointed by that to say the least.

P.S. His aversion against real fullbacks drives me insane.

Even against an opponent like Villa I don't feel confident in seeing a good display. But I guess that's too much to ask at the this point. A mere win will do.

That's why I said he might not have in him what it takes, what I mean is that he's trying. He isn't being stubborn as people label him (which he is, but not now), people don't recognize him for trying, but he's been trying.

I don't think he has aversion against real fullbacks, I just think he's limited in some of his views, he's had teams with real fullbacks more often than he hasn't, much more IIRC all his teams here, at Inter and Real. But I do agree he's normally trying to nullify.

I don't think he benched Hazard today to offer support to Baba. He could just ask Willian to play there and move Hazard to the middle if he felt like protection was required, I think he benched Hazard because he's been awful. People were asking him to bench him just weeks ago (then there was international break) and using his lack of action on that as Mourinho protecting his untouchables. You won't read the same people asking Eden to be benched to praise Mourinho for now doing it.

Well he benched our best player because he was out of form. He knows that Fabregas isn't in good form but if you take him out our team doesn't have any pass quality left

passing quality? cesc? when was the last thru ball he put?

Any good streams for this one? Quite understandably the Everton - Utd game being broadcasted over here instead.

you don't tell me, it's the first time in many years (definitely over than 5) that in Brazil we don't have a Chelsea EPL match being broadcast, especially now we have two different channels with the rights to EPL, but one of them showed Liverpool earlier and the other is showing both Manchester teams live, no Chels.

you don't tell me, it's the first time in many years (definitely over than 5) that in Brazil we don't have a Chelsea EPL match being broadcast, especially now we have two different channels with the rights to EPL, but one of them showed Liverpool earlier and the other is showing both Manchester teams live, no Chels.

It's very frustrating since I missed our last two games and it feels like forever since I watched Chelsea because of the national team break aswell. Can't blame them for not broadcasting us though, seing how crap we've been lately lol.