Porto v Chelsea

Jase

Like I already said, not because they have been better than Iva (or Cesc or Costa) but simply because we have reliable experienced replacements for them in the team while we lack that depth for Iva's position/role.

baba is as capable a replacement for this iva that ramires is for hazard or mikel is for matic.

i am sorry, but u are way off the mark

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in short, he is one mistake away from being dropped and yet people asking for him to be benched already are "moaners". LOLOLO.. some people...

How come you are not wanking over Mourinho's crying face? Weren't you not interested in this?

Going to keep a good eye on Ruben Neves. I sincerely hope Chelsea will buy him. He is still only 17/18 years old and is great! Huge potential as well.

If he is going to move here, he just going to ruin his career.

Ivanovic better perform like never before to shut these crying moaners up or make such an awful mistake that would cost him his spot.

well, tbh i would be ok with either option.

him as a captain negatively affects our team. the captain has to stand out by example but ivanovic is the weakest link on the team and that can only have bad effects. wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't captain.

the time i write this has already won 2 headers. well but i guess anyone over 6ft would win headers against such a short porto team

when has pedro become so fukin wasteful. even willian would have scored from one of the 6 one on one opportunities pedro got in the last 2 games

Not sure about Willian here :D agreed though, hopefully Pedro will score the next one. Otherwise it would be worrying, those are sitters.