Porto v Chelsea

Jase

Where oscar?

He was last seen entering a hotel with his wife and his sister.

Seriously though, what's wrong with him? I'd question his fitness but he's not reported injured. I don't understand how he disappears from time to time like that. Very strange.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS Shut up about Ivanovic already. He isn't dropped like Hazard and Matic because we have no decent replacement for him. Same applies for Costa as far as I'm concerned.

It's a decent and well balanced XI. I think we'll play well and get a positive result tonight.

whose baba then?

If there was anyone at all in our team who I'd have thought was untouchable it was Eden. No matter his form, no matter his confidence I thought he'd be picked.

But it's actually....IVANOVIC!? Wow!

FFS Shut up about Ivanovic already. He isn't dropped like Hazard and Matic because we have no decent replacement for him. Same applies for Costa as far as I'm concerned.

It's a decent and well balanced XI. I think we'll play well and get a positive result tonight.

I mean FFS mate, if you really think Ivanovic in his current form is better than Baba then I'm at a loss for words. Even if Mineiro was the only player left to replace Ivanovic you'd have to do it to make a point.

Anyone else think maybe, just maybe Jose is looking forward to this weekend's game and finally doing what a lot of people were complaining he didn't do last season? Rotate the squad a bit? Let's be real, this game is not a must win. If we lose 10-0 that doesn't hurt our chances of progressing from this group, the focus is on getting back into contention in the league. Skip forward, if Ivan is benched and Hazard plays this weekend because of today's decisions I'm thinking most will be pleased.

By the way, this starting 11 is not our best 11, but it is definitely capable of getting a result today which is more than enough. Let's keep some perspective.

whose baba then?

Some guy we picked up from the Bundesliga who has done absolutely nothing yet to merit a start.

I mean FFS mate, if you really think Ivanovic in his current form is better than Baba then I'm at a loss for words. Even if Mineiro was the only player left to replace Ivanovic you'd have to do it to make a point.

Current form? Last 3 matches Ivanovic has played like he has been for the past 3 seasons. Do I think Ivanovic in any form should be our right back? No but Jose disagrees and we've bought no one who can replace him in our XI. He is NOT our biggest problem at the moment in the sense that we've had this issue for years now so it is not the source of our current sufferings.

I give up.

I won't stop supporting him, since we owe him a lot as our legendary coach.

But you can't talk about not having untouchables and then bench Hazard, Matic and Terry before Cesc and Ivanovic.

Cesc was always talking about how Mourinho convinced him to come to Chelsea, telling him he would be a really important player for his future plans blablabla, I'm pretty sure he used strong words to bring him and that he just doesn't wanna be hypocrite to Cesc by doubting his status.

This is not the Mourinho i loved down the years, this is a false copy.