Everton v Chelsea

Jase

I knew Ivanovic would cost us goals today. Jose your making it very hard for us to keep backing you.

Lucky I put down $500 on both teams to score @ $1.68. Was tempted to put down another $500 on Everton @ $3.6

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho firmly believes in Iva's important goals and leadership in the pitch. He should just use his brains and realize neither is paying off the amount of goals and work our GK have to put up because of his defensive mistakes. It's really simple, the damage he brings is much bigger than the good he serves.

Not to mention the fact that he is the antithesis of a 'leader'. He can't communicate effectively and plays the blame game as soon as he lets one in himself. If I was Zouma I would've decked him already.

Stop panicking, we're going through a slump and soon this will all be forgotten. I just think the players need to wake up. We have good depth. Its just not clicking for us at the moment.

I'm not panicking. Im stating that we have problems. It is in no way about "not clicking", thats just a lazy excuse.

I'm not panicking. Im stating that we have problems. It is in no way about "not clicking", thats just a lazy excuse.

Its not. We're trying to play entertaining football with high defensive line. Look back two seasons ago and see what happened after the Sunderland game. Last year we had the same for of issue but it was the fact that out attacking players were having it all their way. We conceded 3 against Everton last season, but it didn't matter because we scored 6!

Its not. We're trying to play entertaining football with high defensive line. Look back two seasons ago and see what happened after the Sunderland game. Last year we had the same for of issue but it was the fact that out attacking players were having it all their way. We conceded 3 against Everton last season, but it didn't matter because we scored 6!

Yeah and this team is not capable of scoring 6!!!

Are you watching this game or a game from 2 years ago

This is absolute fucking garbage

Not to mention the fact that he is the antithesis of a 'leader'. He can't communicate effectively and plays the blame game as soon as he lets one in himself. If I was Zouma I would've decked him already.

He had positives and negatives last season, but this season has been straight negatives. There isn't one thing he's good at. Not one.

We're all claiming for Baba, but we don't know at all how well he'll respond. If Mourinho had given Luís more chances last season I DOUBT with all his struggle to find the timing and way to defend in EPL he and Azpili would have been worse than Iva has been now. SEriously, how many goals we conceded this season he was mainly, entirely or partially at fault?

Yeah and this team is not capable of scoring 6!!!

Are you watching this game or a game from 2 years ago

This is absolute fucking garbage

I'm watching the game today and that what I'm trying to say. Its the exact same set of players, so clearly they're capable of doing it but its just not happening for us at the moment. It doesn't mean that it won't and we have to go mad and change the squad.