Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected this, we're finished, Mourinho is finished by the look of things, no passion or hunger whatsoever, Mou has lost the plot, the players are clueless, it's season over, just forget the PL, just focus on qualifying for Champions League , and focus on the cups, we will be lucky to win even one this season, i'm out. Shame what we have become, a laughing stock really : (

Mourinho should have DROPPED Cesc, not moved him to the #10. Ivanovic shouldn't ever play for us, but I don't see José having the balls to drop either.

It will be the end of everything if he actually decides to drop those two. I think choosing him as vice captain is one of the main things keeping him from droping Brana

It will be the end of everything if he actually decides to drop those two. I think choosing him as vice captain is one of the main things keeping him from droping Brana

Fabregas doesn't need to be indefinitely dropped, just until he regains some form and against some sort of opposition, now Iva should never play for us again. Not in the the fourth round of COC

Fabregas doesn't need to be indefinitely dropped, just until he regains some form and against some sort of opposition, now Iva should never play for us again. Not in the the fourth round of COC

Makes me wonder why we didnt trust kalas this season

Arsenal next week too. Can't believe that we could be staring at relegation here. This is nothing but relegation form.

No hunger, no fight...everything is a mess. This season is over before we begun. Mourinho, has to be sacked. We cannot sink any lower and I believe this manager doesn't have what it takes anymore.

We have been really good since our goal... keep playing like that and we will win this game.

Makes me wonder why we didnt trust kalas this season

Mourinho firmly believes in Iva's important goals and leadership in the pitch. He should just use his brains and realize neither is paying off the amount of goals and work our GK have to put up because of his defensive mistakes. It's really simple, the damage he brings is much bigger than the good he serves.