Arda Turan

Adnane

You serious? It's called rumours we don't know if Jose is actually interested or not. We we're linked to Messi also so Mourinho wanted him at Chelsea obviously.

LOL... now i see you are clutching at straws. its fine and honestly understandable considering your circumstances.

so you are saying that jose wont want messi at chelsea if it was possible??

also, these are not just some random rumors. we are being heavily linked with turan. there is a massive difference between the 2.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone else say no to a Salah/Shaqiri swap deal? Shaqiri ticks alot of boxes & we need the depth with Cuadrado also on his way out. I think he would be worth a punt.

Inter just got him in January and are happy to sell him for £12m within 6 months. That says a lot. Why you want him here I really do not know. Bayern never wanted him to despite the fact that they have 2 ageing wingers and Shaqiri when bought was meant to be a shrewd investment which obviously was not as they sold him permanently to Inter. Says a lot. Bayern and now Inter are ready to offload him. No thanks. Not even Liverpool are interested this time around.

I love smart, technical players so i'm all for this signing.

Hazard - Willian - Turan

Matic - Fabregas

That team will dismantle any parked bus.

Agreed. Not sure if it's just weird but I prefer these type of players like Willian & Arda who will help the teams overall play (just keeping the ball under pressure and just generally being reliable in possession) over players who if they're not scoring they aren't really doing anything positive in build up.

Sterling is 20 while Turan is 28. Under Mourinho i have no doubt Sterling can become world class. Yet we decide to go for a Turkish mammoth who can't even complete a full 90 minutes and doesn't remotely threat the goal post. The way you talk about Turan one would think man this guy is a world beater but the truth is he is just as fucking overrated as Sterling and while this guy is at maximum of his potential, Sterling is just at the beginning.

This. So much!

"Sterling is overrated" smh. It seems the ones who say he's overrated are those that are guilty of the same. Kid's 20.. Of course he's not a world class Ronaldo-esq mould player yet. His value is inflated because teams are paying for the obvious potential he's shown over the last 2 seasons. If Sterling does reach that potential then he's going to become much better than Turan ever was/will be (and that's no disrespect to Arda).

(Also for argument sake, I don't see why we can't have both. Arda can be a utility player for depth, since we're probably gonna part ways with Salah & Cuadrado.)

Inter just got him in January and are happy to sell him for £12m within 6 months. That says a lot. Why you want him here I really do not know. Bayern never wanted him to despite the fact that they have 2 ageing wingers and Shaqiri when bought was meant to be a shrewd investment which obviously was not as they sold him permanently to Inter. Says a lot. Bayern and now Inter are ready to offload him. No thanks. Not even Liverpool are interested this time around.

Bayern wanted him actually, he just chose to leave on his own accord because no one is overtaking Robben/Ribery. And Inter have sold the likes of Carlos, Coutinho, Pirlo, Seedorf, Bergkamp for peanuts in the past. They've always been historically bad at developing talent.

Left footed inverted winger that's physically built enough to handle the rigours of English football. Technically gifted, fast, strong defensively & has a devastating shot from distance (something we've lacked since Lampard's decline/departure). Even if it doesn't work out he'll still have high resale value.

He's shone in the Champions League (remember him knocking United out of the CL at Basel), with Switzerland & the World Cup.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/76304/History/Xherdan-Shaqiri

I think he would be worth a shot & he's the type of player we usually target.

Would anyone else say no to a Salah/Shaqiri swap deal? Shaqiri ticks alot of boxes & we need the depth with Cuadrado also on his way out. I think he would be worth a punt.

So you are against Turan but would take Shaqiri? :lol: mate you even watch football? When I tell you inter prefers Salah over Shaq, that should ring bells.

I have heard enough anyway...

So you are against Turan but would take Shaqiri? :lol: mate you even watch football? When I tell you inter prefers Salah over Shaq, that should ring bells.

this forum is awesome fun. the number of clueless people are just fun to watch. and the best thing is the way they write about things they have no clue.. just have a look at the oscar thread.. apparently, now turan is just a bench player in ATM. :lol:

It's a shame about Shaqiri though, I remember seeing him at Wembley for Switzerland vs England. Before his Bayern days he had bags of potential. He was young, pacey and effective.. Stagnation of development on the bench does that to a player, once that happens certain players are just content with getting paid.

I would take Shaqiri for Salah. But i would like to have other players (like Turan) before Shaqiri. I even prefer him over Cuadrado.

Good ball control, strong, thats already better for us than Cuadrado and Salah.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You