Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

messi, CR, pogba - anyone whoses value is atleast 100mil euros. anything less than that.. not chelsea quality.

Explain then how did we win the league with players from which we payed no more them 40m for ANY player in the whole squad ?

And name me more players that are available this sumer and are "Chelsea quality". The word available obviously excludes players like CR, Bale, Messi etc

Sterling/Griezmann, Rodriguez, Vidal/Schweinsteiger/Schneiderlin/Gundogan

Sterling is just a pacy overrated winger.

Griezmann is good but it's seems he doesn't want to leave yet.

Rodriguez? You mean James? Will not leave.

As for midfielders mentioned we haven't made move for any which means the club can still make great signings.

Sterling is just a pacy overrated winger.

Griezmann is good but it's seems he doesn't want to leave yet.

Rodriguez? You mean James? Will not leave.

As for midfielders mentioned we haven't made move for any which means the club can still make great signings.

Im talking about Ricardo Rodriguez instead of overrated Baba.

Im talking about Ricardo Rodriguez instead of overrated Baba.

How is Baba overrated...Rodriguez is better sure, but no one is denying that.

Meanwhile, you want Sterling over Turan, where its pretty clear that Sterling is overrated asfuck.

Explain then how did we win the league with players from which we payed no more them 40m for ANY player in the whole squad ?

And name me more players that are available this sumer and are "Chelsea quality". The word available obviously excludes players like CR, Bale, Messi etc

dude... sarcaasm!!!!

Bet you never watched Turan and Baba in you're life.

i can honestly say i have not watched baba. hence i did not make any proclamations there.

i can also honestly say that i have watched a loooooottt of turan in the last 2 seasons. infact, the thing i cant understand is how someone who claims that they have watched turan, think that he is not chelsea quality when we have oscar, willian,cuadrado and salah in our squad.

How is Baba overrated...Rodriguez is better sure, but no one is denying that.

Meanwhile, you want Sterling over Turan, where its pretty clear that Sterling is overrated asfuck.

Even the friends i know and keep in touch with the Bundesliga know he is overrated and it doesn't justify any penny over 10 mil. Come on we can surely find better than him. We should be all over Ridriguez, Digne or Coentrao yet for some reason our club decides to go for some clearly overrated players.

Sterling is 20 while Turan is 28. Under Mourinho i have no doubt Sterling can become world class. Yet we decide to go for a Turkish mammoth who can't even complete a full 90 minutes and doesn't remotely threat the goal post. The way you talk about Turan one would think man this guy is a world beater but the truth is he is just as fucking overrated as Sterling and while this guy is at maximum of his potential, Sterling is just at the beginning.

i can honestly say i have not watched baba. hence i did not make any proclamations there.

i can also honestly say that i have watched a loooooottt of turan in the last 2 seasons. infact, the thing i cant understand is how someone who claims that they have watched turan, think that he is not chelsea quality when we have oscar, willian,cuadrado and salah in our squad.

He doesn't offer anything else than what Willian and Oscar can do. Darn it guys you really are some suckers to fell for that guy. Highlight of his season.

arda-turan-threw-a-shoe-at-a-linesman.gi

He doesn't offer anything else than what Willian and Oscar can do. Darn it guys you really are some suckers to fell for that guy. Highlight of his season.

arda-turan-threw-a-shoe-at-a-linesman.gi

hahahahhaha.. yes. you are right.

jose is a sucker. barca, the CL winners are suckers. ATM the la liga champions and CL finalists of 13-14 are suckers.

i can safely assume that this was the only thing that you saw of turan in the last season.

LOL-max opinions.

its one reason to not want arda is the cost is actually 29mil for a 28 year old, but to doubt is quality!!! lol..

hahahahhaha.. yes. you are right.

jose is a sucker. barca, the CL winners are suckers. ATM the la liga champions and CL finalists of 13-14 are suckers.

i can safely assume that this was the only thing that you saw of turan in the last season.

LOL-max opinions.

How could you talk about Jose? We didn't even fucking signed him. How exactly is Jose even remotely connected to what i said if we don't sign him? Barca are fucking suckers and they don't even remotely need to improve they're starting 11 so Turan signing makes perfect sense. Call me when ATM reaches the UEFA final again in 20 years.

How could you talk about Jose? We didn't even fucking signed him. How exactly is Jose even remotely connected to what i said if we don't sign him? Barca are fucking suckers and they don't even remotely need to improve they're starting 11 so Turan signing makes perfect sense. Call me when ATM reaches the UEFA final again in 20 years.

chelsea is linked with arda turan. so that has nothing to do with jose?

we have not signed pogba too. so does that mean jose is dis-interested in pogba too. :lol: dude.. stop...

atm probably wont reach CL final again in 20 years. which simply goes on to show exactly how good koke,godin, turan etc were. ATM reached the QF last year, which was one stage better than ours and they lost to RM, by a solitary goal. hardly a thing to be ashamed about.

chelsea is linked with arda turan. so that has nothing to do with jose?

we have not signed pogba too. so does that mean jose is dis-interested in pogba too. :lol: dude.. stop...

atm probably wont reach CL final again in 20 years. which simply goes on to show exactly how good koke,godin, turan etc were.

You serious? It's called rumours we don't know if Jose is actually interested or not. We we're linked to Messi also so Mourinho wanted him at Chelsea obviously.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You