Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no more like he has a few weeks off before returninng, so is fresh for the early part of the season, but because of the lack of a pre-season he is unable to maintain those levels as the seaosn progresses, That is how these things work

what?

so the lack of pre season in june and july affects oscar form in jan? 6months later. that has got to be the weirdest theories i have heard. and thats saying a lot when talking about oscar.n

https://twitter.com/jmbartomeu/status/617045589352706048

https://twitter.com/jmbartomeu/status/617047759233941504

Says something about Luis Enrique requesting Arda and that he'll sign him or something.

He is saying that if he wins the elections he will try to sign him, something that is known for a while.

That confirms tho, that we have not made any deal for him I guess. He was supposed to be signed today for barca, but they stopped it, waiting till elections. So if Bartomeu wins, he will go to barca. Most probably Pogba was agreed to, but they just wait who will win laporte or bartomeu...then they will sign either Pogba or Turan.

At least thats what the paper says. Kinda sucks, Arda would be best option for RW/#10 this summer IMO. People here will only realise that when Arda will perform for barca very well and they will see what we missed....meh Cuadrado to the rescue.

Bartomeu (candidate and current president of Barcelona): "Luis Enrique requested Arda and the Manager (which is provisional until the elections) should sign him"

The candidate, told to Cadena SER: "The Management should sign a player like that. They must do. They must sign Arda and that he is already incorporated in the preseason."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to be true that there is an agreement. But Arda Turan's agent said there was no agreement with Barcelona. This is quite rare.

Regards.

I thin Barca and Atletico have an agreement, not barca and Turan

He is saying that if he wins the elections he will try to sign him, something that is known for a while.

That confirms tho, that we have not made any deal for him I guess. He was supposed to be signed today for barca, but they stopped it, waiting till elections. So if Bartomeu wins, he will go to barca. Most probably Pogba was agreed to, but they just wait who will win laporte or bartomeu...then they will sign either Pogba or Turan.

At least thats what the paper says. Kinda sucks, Arda would be best option for RW/#10 this summer IMO. People here will only realise that when Arda will perform for barca very well and they will see what we missed....meh Cuadrado to the rescue.

This was great until CUADRADO!!!!!!

what?

so the lack of pre season in june and july affects oscar form in jan? 6months later. that has got to be the weirdest theories i have heard. and thats saying a lot when talking about oscar.n

Yes!!!

The guy is a professional athlete, so he will have that base fitness to last him for the first half of the season, but because of not having a pre-season the christmas period would really take its toll on you and your levels would naturally drop. This is basic stuff.

I thin Barca and Atletico have an agreement, not barca and Turan

Hi friend!

That may be possible. Over 10 years ago, in 2004, Joan Laporta reached an agreement with Manchester United to sign David Beckham for the elections to the presidency of FC Barcelona in 2004. But David Beckham reached an agreement with Real Madrid and he finally joined to Real Madrid.

Arda Turan might be a similar case.

Regards.

Hi friend!

That may be possible. Over 10 years ago, in 2004, Joan Laporta reached an agreement with Manchester United to sign David Beckham for the elections to the presidency of FC Barcelona in 2004. But David Beckham reached an agreement with Real Madrid and he finally joined to Real Madrid.

Arda Turan might be a similar case.

Regards.

Not sure from when these quotes are, either today/recent days or from before, but Arda said he likes watching barca and his favourite idol is Iniesta. Also him saying he doesnt want to run as much anymore (later he denied that because he was not happy this was leaked to press) explains why he might be closer to barca than us.

He might admire us, all that looking for london house and costa saying he would like him here say we were interested if true, but imo this is what happened;

Turan was keen on barca, things were agreed, and he planned to announce it today. But barca decided to wait till elections and arda's agent didnt announce anything today. Otherway, I dont see why his agent didnt announce the new club yet. If it was us, he could announce it. Unless his agent was bsing about "you will know new club in next 4 days"...or minor things have to be done.

Anyway Barca is seriously interested in him and will get him if Bartomeu wins...Turans first choice is probably barca and we will look stupid if he ends up here just because bartomeu didnt win. But Im just guessing...

Bartomeu (candidate and current president of Barcelona): "Luis Enrique requested Arda and the Manager (which is provisional until the elections) should sign him"

The candidate, told to Cadena SER: "The Management should sign a player like that. They must do. They must sign Arda and that he is already incorporated in the preseason."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to be true that there is an agreement. But Arda Turan's agent said there was no agreement with Barcelona. This is quite rare.

Regards.

I would say a contract negotiation at this point has not been finalized and is still ongoing.

His agent is trying to get Turan the best contract possible. His agent is doing his best to make sure to allude to Barca that Turan has other offers, that is why he has been saying he is negotiating with an unknown English team. It gives him leverage to negotiate the best possible contract for his client.

As i have said this Turan saga is very similar to the time when we were linked to Pastore. To this day i believe we never made a bid for Pastore, but Zamp convinced everyone and more importantly PSG that we were in a bidding war with them. The rest as they say is history, Zamp bamboozled PSG and was awarded 50m for a player that was nowhere close to being worth that much.

*Pastore btw had his best season 14/15 and he seems like heading in the right direction after four season at PSG.

Yes!!!

The guy is a professional athlete, so he will have that base fitness to last him for the first half of the season, but because of not having a pre-season the christmas period would really take its toll on you and your levels would naturally drop. This is basic stuff.

i am sorry but that makes no sense to me at all.

people say oscar has been "overworked". that his poor form is down to getting drained physically to last a season.

now this has taken a new spin that the 2 weeks his gets off, is actually the reason that affect 5 months of his season. and that too 6 months later after the couple of weeks. whats weirder is that, if this is so common a knowledge, we must have a shit medical and support staff that we cant find a way to condition oscar's body...

did willian have a pre-season? should not he have faced the same symptoms?

what?

Not sure if trolling or being serious here. Lets get off the football topic for a second.

Think of the time when you didn't get much sleep and were sleep deprived, you are most focused and energized for the day in the beginning, as time goes on your energy is completely sapped. It is the same freaking theory lol.

i am sorry but that makes no sense to me at all.

people say oscar has been "overworked". that his poor form is down to getting drained physically to last a season.

now this has taken a new spin that the 2 weeks his gets off, is actually the reason that affect 5 months of his season. and that too 6 months later after the couple of weeks. whats weirder is that, if this is so common a knowledge, we must have a shit medical and support staff that we cant find a way to condition oscar's body...

its really not hard to understand, if a very unfit and overweight person who cant run for more then 5 minutes, trained hard for one week after that week they wouldnt be able to run a marathon but would be able to run a mile or two, if that same person trained hard for 2 months after that 2 months that person would be able to have a good go at running a marathon.

if it still doesnt make sense to you then i give up.

Not sure if trolling or being serious here. Lets get off the football topic for a second.

Think of the time when you didn't get much sleep and were sleep deprived, you are most focused and energized for the day in the beginning, as time goes on your energy is completely sapped. It is the same freaking theory lol.

lol... but he does get time off. he got as much time off as any brazilian or german.

if this theory stands then why dint the same thing happen with willian? how did willian play average in the first half and then was mind blowing in the second? was he on drugs?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You