Arda Turan

Adnane

Oscar is a strong,young,fit man at the prime of his life and he should be as fit as a buchers dog not go into hibernation at the same time for the last 3 seasons.

This might sound daft but as Oscar has been good till late Dec/Jan time and Willian came into his own fortunately around that time. Why couldnt we treat them as 1 player? That way we would have a fit player all year round (barring bloody injuries of course)

Otherwise I think we should try if possible to upgrade both positions and I could see Turan being a good option.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The hiring @ ArdaTuran10line pending the Management Board to sign. It is a request for incorporation @ LUISENRIQUE21 " # Bartholomew

Seems he's Barca bound. Bartomeu is saying he's put a bid in. Turan may get the last word if we've put a bid in, but I doubt he'd want to leave Spain, or choose us over Barca.

world cup 640

confed 405

olympics 460

total 1505

so basically 1500 minutes more with the NT (i wont even say "more" cos most of the players would be playing as much or atleast half of this) over the course of 3 years, averaging at 500 minutes per year. that too 500 minutes over the course of 2 months (since june and july are when these tournaments happen). i am suprised that oscar is able to even stand. i mean honestly, simply brilliant. hats off sir.

world cup 640
confed 405
olympics 460
total 1505
so basically 1500 minutes more with the NT (i wont even say "more" cos most of the players would be playing as much or atleast half of this) over the course of 3 years, averaging at 500 minutes per year. that too 500 minutes over the course of 2 months (since june and july are when these tournaments happen). i am suprised that oscar is able to even stand. i mean honestly, simply brilliant. hats off sir.

once again you have missed the point, its not about how many minutes he played for Brazil, its about not ever having a pre-season!

So is Turan not coming I wouldn't mind having him in the squad if he can create the same chemistry that Hazard Fabregas and Oscar have.. Plus his close control is very good which comes in handy when trying to break down teams set up in low block to defend the ability to dribble into crowded areas like hazard does and win free kicks and penalties..

I also think you're missing the point.

Going on vacation and having 3-4 weeks totally outside of football, then coming for preseason frech physically and mentally have no price, you haven't experienced professionnal football so I can understand, neither did I, but this is quite basic, all of us have been thinking these for a few years now and when Mourinho suddenly comes in 2015 and suggests that, i guess we can assume that the theory is pretty solid.

Otherwise, if he had known it's a lost cause just as you think, he would've sold him to Juve and probably got something out of the deal since one of Pogba/Vidal looks bound to leaving, why would he persist with a guy who just won't have a full season at the highest level.

I remember in his first season with us, he had played the Olympic Games, he was the player with the most games played accross Europe by the end of the season 2012/2013, then he went to the Confed Cup playing as a regular, then he played a full season with us, then the world Cup came, then he played without rotations for months again.

Now excuse me, but I have seen no one accross Europe do that in the last 3-4 years, also, comparing Willian and Oscar is irrelevant, since the former looks to have a better stamina generally, wasn't a regular starter for Brazil and joined us in 2013, when Oscar had already accumulated a season with 80+ matchs for club and country ( that's fucking insane ! )

Oh and yeah, 1000 minutes more is something dude, that's more than 10 games.

It's like you're comparing a starter within a team that plays regular Champions League football and another that doesn't ( remember Liverpool 2014 ? )

It's pretty safe to suggest physical condition has a lot to do with that.

#Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan wants to join #CFC - despite #MUFC reportedly making an official approach for his services. (Mirror)

Arda Turan is understood to favour a move to the Premier League, despite reports linking him with a move to Barcelona. #CFC #MUFC (Mirror)

#Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan wants to join #CFC - despite #MUFC reportedly making an official approach for his services. (Mirror)

Arda Turan is understood to favour a move to the Premier League, despite reports linking him with a move to Barcelona. #CFC #MUFC (Mirror)

I hope so.. Him, Eden and Cesc could destroy the defensive teams

Now I will say it, you are back to speed[emoji106]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You