Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this summer we're gonna end up with Falcao, Turan, Song and Baba aren't we? :cry:

All reasonable players , especially baba and turan.

They aren't mid table tippelaegan bench warmers.

Depth..

You dont like Arda do you?

Thats ok with me, just dont ever let Costa know that...

"It would be fantastic [to play alongside Arda again]," Costa told Bugun. "Arda makes everything so much easier out on the pitch. Arda, Filipe and I function perfectly.

"Arda is such a great person. He invited us to eat at his house many times; I really liked his kebab. The whole team would go round to his house for dinner"

Experience, hold up play, and an actual football IQ in the final third.

And how that "actual football IQ in the final third" translated on the pitch, if his stats are almost exactly the same as Willian's? (I'm seriously asking)

And how that "actual football IQ in the final third" translated on the pitch, if his stats are almost exactly the same as Willian's? (I'm seriously asking)

His passes lead to something. Which is more than can be said about Oscar.

That is hilarious, considering Oscar had overall more assists and had only 2% less passes completed, and had the same amount of key passes.

Oscar has been horse shit. Arda is well liked by the manager and the fans. Hard working, can keep the ball and can find key passes. Oscar is a crap number 10. Stats can be very misleading.

Oscar has been horse shit. Arda is well liked by the manager and the fans. Hard working, can keep the ball and can find key passes. Oscar is a crap number 10. Stats can be very misleading.

You got schooled & made to look foolish by @CurlyHairLikeLuiz so obviously you resort to baseless and childish insults/opinions to save what's left of your pride. How about you actually put up a decent and worthwhile rebuttal instead of dismissing obvious unmitigated facts? Stats show Oscar created alot more chances/goals yet you claim his passes "lead to nothing". Explain how they're misleading exactly & why Oscar is in your words a "horse shit" player & "crap number 10".

You got schooled by @CurlyHairLikeLuiz so obviously you resort to baseless and childish insults/opinions. How about you actually put up a decent and worthwhile rebuttal instead of dismissing obvious unmitigated facts? Stats show Oscar created alot more chances/goals yet you claim his passes "lead to nothing". Explain how they're misleading exactly & why Oscar is in your words "a horse shit" player & "crap number 10".

Oscar could shit in your dinner tonight and you'd thank him and ask for more.

Oscar could shit in your dinner tonight and you'd thank him and ask for more.

Yeah I'm definitely the problem, not the poster who called a player that helped us win the League with his goals/assists "horse shit" and "a crap number 10."

Anybody still waiting for the announcment from his agent? :lol:

Absolutely nothing is reliable anymore...

Anyway, latest is that he agreed to move to barca, with going to gala on loan till january. But barcelona frozen all transfer activity till their presidental elections.

Arda has been horse shit. Oscar is well liked by the manager and the fans outside of TalkChelsea. Hard working, can keep the ball and can find key passes. Turan is a crap number 10. Stats can be very misleading.

Another perspective^^

Oscar has been over worked in all areas over the past 3 years, for club and country. Has played nearly game for us. Every game for Brazil; until his injury he had not had a pre season since he was a teenager.

He covers for Fabregas all the time, he brings balance to the entire squad - let me remind you that when Ramires played in his place when he was out of form, he completely fucked up the team and Mourinho thought so too - once subbed on at half time he restored balance to the team and to my recollection we won that game (I think it was Everton at home) and when he plays well, the whole team plays well. Had he not got knocked out by Ospina we would have won against Arsenal, too.

Arda is literally the same player as him but he is 5 or 6 years older. It makes zero sense to buy him and you will be saying what you're saying about Oscar now about Turan one year from now. Oscar will grow as a player, he was once more talented as a youth player than Eden Hazard, and he will get better. How much depends entirely on him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You