Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new is happening. Ramires of course can't keep the ball under pressure, Ivanovic of course is a joke, Willian of course is hiding out there.

Clear problems Mourinho refuses to address.

but the problem wasn't having Oscar in the team? Most lineups in the first pages didn't have him out of the team? This formation is exactly what most have asked here. Mourinho did just that. Ramires misplaced so many passes and was dispossessed so easily it hurt. Willian only appeared (after around 30 minutes) to destroy an attack, but well, he's the one that should be playing. So I blame the manager and the board for letting go of players that shouldn't and bringing a player like Cuadrado (to rely on him) mid-season. That's been a tragic mistake by Mourinho and co and now we don't have quality to play. I won't mention youth because then a new whole can of worms will be opened here and some will be even more delighted with what's happening now

After today, we'll only have 1 game in hand. It's nonsense people keep on using that game in hand as an excuse. That one is not a given, especially with the way we're playing now and we play that game at the end of April, after facing United and Arsenal. God knows whether we'll still be in first place come then!

Exactly.Game in hand might mean little.We play Arsenal the weekend before it as well....not a case of win that win the title seeing how far away it is...a lot can change.We've lost a 8 point gap one already...loose/draw this loose another gap...

This is just pathetic come on!!!!N if go in front bloody stay there!!!!

not more than a joke than a lot of you

I don't expect Courtois to be doing that, but I'm sure some expert like you will probably say he didn't dribble in the box in front of two opposition players before being coached by Mourinho. It has to be Mourinho's fault.

You still don't get it, not that I expected it in the first place.

Shit happens, and I don't actually mean the shit I read around here, that's way too often, but the shit that happened in the goal. Luís - who many here (me included) demand to play, couldn't clear the ball, but well, haven't you all been demanding him to play? I take the bad with the good.

The likes of you are really unbearable, not only with the always same shit said over and over again, but also the way you seem to take great happiness in being right about things going wrong. But have a laugh, you must be among the few Chelsea fans laughing now. Nice to know this is amusing to some people... the likes of you

OK :lol:

It shouldn't have even got to Courtois it should have at least gone out for a throw in.

Courtois blundered, there's no excuse, he could've just blasted the ball. That doesn't mean he should be dropped though as some are suggesting :F