Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad error by Tibo but Ivan left that pass short.. Needs to be subbed play Cesar on right hand side to protect Cahill and our right flank

Ivanovic is poor but no excuses for that second goal. Absolutely shocking goal keeping. Saying that Zouma and Azpi on for Ivanovic and Cahill!

it's so easy to tell we don't practice this aspect of the game in training nor does the manager even encourage it.

We had an extra man against PSG for 90 minutes of 120 and yet ended the game with 49% possession. Shameful.

Absolutely fucking shocking!!

You CANNOT excuse bad defending such as that!! How do we go from 2-0 and cruising to all 3 points.... to barely struggling to stay level at half time!

Hull absolutely skinned us alive going into the end of that first half! I hope Jose skins them alive even more in the dressing room!

Absolutely fucking pathetic!!!

Possibly a season defining 45mins, we still have United, Liverpool and Arsenal to play. José better get the hairdryer out and fuck it straight at the likes of Cahill and Ivanovic who need to fucking man-up or get the fuck off the pitch.

Wow, what has happened to this team? Are we going to go for a goal-difference win based on a draw in the last game? Is that really the safest way to approach things?

I was happy with Cahill based on last seasons performance, but it is obvious now that he only plays well when the whole team is defending deep, he is so out of his depth that it is sad. Having the right part of the defence contain Cahill and Ivanovic is truly dangerous.

I also only half-blame Tibo for the second goal, Ivanovic needs to be more alert in those situations and cant passively start running away until he is 100% that the ball is safe.

I have to say, I really love Mou but for every performance like this a little bit of my faith in him gets chiseled away. Lately he no longer comes of as a person in charge, but a bitter figure sulking in his dugout unhappy about everything.

If I see Cahill and Ivanovic both on the pitch for the second half I will lose my fucking mind. Both have been worse than terrible.

IMO both need to be subbed, but that's unlikely to happen.

I'm begging you Jose, take one of those wasting fuckers off at least and hopefully never play either of them again while Azpi/Luis/Zouma are fit and in form.

Ivanovic should not start another match this season. Diabolical ALL season defensively. His goals have masked this in the eyes of many. He's fucking terrible back there!

Mark my words, if we lose this, we WILL NOT win the title. As hyperbolic as that sounds, if we're defending like this and like we have been for a while and our midfield is fucking invisible Arsenal, United, and Liverpool will all spank us.