Hull v Chelsea

Jase

What truly makes one's blood boil is Ivanovic being unconditionally loved by Mourinho while it's clear to see he's the weaker than weak link in our defense. Newcastle, Tottenham, PSG, Utd, Saints and probably a lot of other teams that we've won/drawn against always were always intent on abusing our right-side. A wake-up call for someone to drop the guy or move him to CB can't get any bigger than this game.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point does Willian become a liability to the team, he contributes absolutely nothing going forward its like we play with 10 men when his on the pitch when we attack. Surely a youth team player cant do any worse than him?? Dont give me tht crap tht he defends well, look at the last month all our goals have come virtually from the right side

WOW! WOW WOW WOW!! JUST WOW!!!

I CAN FUCKING SEE IT NOW - CHELSEA, THE PREMIER LEAGUE BOTTLERS OF 2014/15!!!

If Arsenal win it cause of our mistakes...City wont be so bad cause always been there but Arsenal have just popped right up!

Ivan and Cahill both need to be subbed, fucking dreadful. Ramires and Willian have both been poor also, they just keep losing the ball. We're fucking bottlers, players should be ashamed.

I repeat we have too many water carriers in the squad, yes they'll run all day and track back but they offer nothing going forward.

Don't be me wrong our defense especially the right zone is complete poo but a great team would have kept the ball as soon as the 2nd goal went in and killed the game off. We immediately put ourselves under pressure and were embarrassingly hanging on towards the end.

The issue with this team starts with the manager. His team selections and squad management have been questionable through out the season, His tactical nous and influence have been minimal and largely ineffective at best, He's either not recognising or failing to address the many weaknesses of this team i,e inability to retain possession under pressure, retreating and handling opposition initiative after going ahead, lack of consistent high pressing,players who consistently make individual defensive mistakes continue to play and so on.

Ivanovic will score next game and everybody will say he is a world class player.

Ivanovic and Cahill are part of our defence they shouldn't be scoring it's nice when they do however, their job is keep the ball from the goal and kick it back when it's safe to do so, they can't do that they give stupid tackles costing us, and they push players over like it's allowed.

Go ahead. Someone blame Jose for those amateurish mistakes....

The players are just not good enough under pressure.

I genuinely believe we are the worst 'big' team at keeping the ball under pressure; even the slightest bit of pressing from the opposition results in losing the ball.

Its terrible. We can't just pass the ball. Willian can keep the ball well but when its time to pass or dribble :lol:

Ramires has energy but when its time to pass or dribble :lol:

Ivanovic and cahill :lol:

Costa and Oscar :lol:

Mourinho's former teams at least had strength to shield off players. This is new to him imo.

Two chances, two goals. You're opponent gets a huge chance, they blow it. There is no better way to start a match. As the top side in the league, that's a wrap. But somehow you implode. Unacceptable. Thankfully it happened early so there's still a chance of winning this. They have to win this.

I've been a huge fan of Ivanovic in his time at Chelsea, but this has to be his worst season. So many errors. And he's just too slow to be fullback nowadays. But Mourinho is the one that keeps playing him. Ivanovic plays like a man that is guaranteed to start. He's become very complacent.

I really don't like seeing Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic in the backline, all together. So slow.