Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic is poor but no excuses for that second goal. Absolutely shocking goal keeping. Saying that Zouma and Azpi on for Ivanovic and Cahill!

I agree. There was 3 mistakes on that play 1 was Iva not dealing with it playing it out for throw and taking extra touch 2 was weak pass back to close to centre of the net and 3 was Tibo not sticking his foot through the ball and launching it up field.. I also agree 100% on your subs because they keep launching the ball long for pace through the channels and Cahill and Terry clearly can't deal with that tactic

If we lose, which we can today, i don't think it's over the top at all.

Or if draw...still have a 4 point gap only from City and 5 from Arsenal.Plus this performance isnt a one off either

Need to go for it second half!Been all over the place and Hull not so much.To be 2-0 up a well...though we did the same against Bradford so not shock

Ivanovic is poor but no excuses for that second goal. Absolutely shocking goal keeping. Saying that Zouma and Azpi on for Ivanovic and Cahill!

He passed it back... there was no reason to pass it back when the goal has other players right next to it...

No, we are going to lose the title if we fail to win this game.

And keep having Ivanovic and Cahill on our defense. WTF did I honestly just watch. I'm still shell-shocked.

when we went 2 0 i used some pence to back for a draw.. Ive cashed in my winnings

If we lose, which we can today, i don't think it's over the top at all.

We're 3 points ahead with 2 games in hand. If we draw this and then win our next game that's the title sealed.

This post is even more of a joke than it was at 2-0. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not more than a joke than a lot of you

I don't expect Courtois to be doing that, but I'm sure some expert like you will probably say he didn't dribble in the box in front of two opposition players before being coached by Mourinho. It has to be Mourinho's fault.

You still don't get it, not that I expected it in the first place.

Shit happens, and I don't actually mean the shit I read around here, that's way too often, but the shit that happened in the goal. Luís - who many here (me included) demand to play, couldn't clear the ball, but well, haven't you all been demanding him to play? I take the bad with the good.

The likes of you are really unbearable, not only with the always same shit said over and over again, but also the way you seem to take great happiness in being right about things going wrong. But have a laugh, you must be among the few Chelsea fans laughing now. Nice to know this is amusing to some people... the likes of you

What is happening is an incomprehensible loss of concentration. It is as if the elimination against PSG have sunk our players. Unbelievable. Unexplainable.

These are the risks that Jose spoke to explain why he did not put RLC this season yet. Putting a young player right now is very dangerous for him.

We have to restore calm and do what we do best.

Regards.

We've only had 3 shots compared to Hull's 15 in that half. That's shocking.

We're not getting in their box, unsurprisingly as we can't string 2 decent passes together with Willian and Ramires playing like potatoes