Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of the point, who gives a fuck about coke or pepsi right now when its a Chelsea-PSG thread?

That was just a comparison to why the premier league sells itself so well even though it's not the best

Why do people prefer coca to pepsii even though during blind test people chose pepsi over coca cola

It's called good marketing

You are deluded.

Burnley v Stoke is 10 times more entertaining than Monaco v Lille. I won't talk about other matches such as Evian v Caen because that's just English 2nd tier level and even in the Championship you would find more entertaining games than that one.

Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool. They would all win the French league with at least 10 games to go.

They would not pay that money for the EPL TV rights if it wasn't profitable. Like it or not, EPL and La Liga are the best leagues in the world. Others are just a better version of Scottish Premier League where you know the winner from day one.

You are deluded.

Burnley v Stoke is 10 times more entertaining than Monaco v Lille. I won't talk about other matches such as Evian v Caen because that's just English 2nd tier level and even in the Championship you would find more entertaining games than that one.

Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool. They would all win the French league with at least 10 games to go.

They would not pay that money for the EPL TV rights if it wasn't profitable. Like it or not, EPL and La Liga are the best leagues in the world. Others are just a better version of Scottish Premier League where you know the winner from day one.

Yeah that's why liverpool lost to basel, besiktas and almost lost again the bulgarian minnows

Arsenal to bvb and monaco never able to pass the 1/8

Let's not talk about City please they are the shame of england in europe losing to anyone

United ? Come on haha don t make me laugh so hard

Chelsea yeah it would be between them and PSG

Oh and Liga > BPL

Real atletico barca bilbao villareal valencia always europa league finalist or UCL finalist

Real beat city and liverpool

Atletico beat chelsea

Bilbao MU etc

That was just a comparison to why the premier league sells itself so well even though it's not the best

Ok but still to go and say coke or pepsi is better and then start arguing like fuck about it defeats the whole purpose of using it as a metaphor in the first place.

I'll be honest I agree the PL isn't what it is exactly hyped up to be but its hardly a poor league. If PL and Ligue 1 were to combine their would be more English teams in the league than French ones. From an actual football fan point of view I think Germany have got it spot on, season tickets and match day tickets are reasonably priced, not exactly huge huge marketing but its very competitive (well Bayern look like they will dominate but 2nd-6th is always interesting) and they do well enough financially but also make the prices reasonably affordable.

Ok but still to go and say coke or pepsi is better and then start arguing like fuck about it defeats the whole purpose of using it as a metaphor in the first place.

I'll be honest I agree the PL isn't what it is exactly hyped up to be but its hardly a poor league. If PL and Ligue 1 were to combine their would be more English teams in the league than French ones. From an actual football fan point of view I think Germany have got it spot on, season tickets and match day tickets are reasonably priced, not exactly huge huge marketing but its very competitive and they do well enough financially but also make the prices reasonably affordable.

You are absolutely right and I never said ligue 1 was better than the Prem just that prem fan underestimate teams that come from other leagues

Go suck USA and Europeans fucking turkish fag

Don't you have fellow PSG friends to celebrate with instead of spending time at the opponents forum? Jeez! Well maybe no friends at all i see...

Not to mention it's late. What's a 9 year old doing in front of his computer at this time? Does your parents know?

Here are the predictability indices of the various European leagues:

ENGLAND = 36.2%

SPAIN = 36.3%

ITALY = 36.7%

GERMANY = 36.4%

FRANCE = 36.4%
PORTUGAL = 36.3%

GREECE = 37.1%
BELGIUM = 37.2%

The closest the number is to 33%, the more difficult the league.
England appears to be marginally the hardest.

Some say it's the number of good teams, of championship quality, that makes the difficulty index. So Greece is easy because there are only one-two good teams and if we make 4-5 good teams Greek league will become like EPL.
Others say it's the difference in psychology between the various countries.

The bookies tend to believe the latter theory.

About Belgium I don't know many things but this is the figure that comes out for Belgium.

Don't you have fellow PSG friends to celebrate with instead of spending time at the opponents forum? Jeez! Well maybe no friends at all i see...

Not to mention it's late. What's a 9 year old doing in front of his computer at this time? Does your parents know?

I dont think so mate his parents probably looking for a good lawyer to sue the condom company.

You are absolutely right and I never said ligue 1 was better than the Prem just that prem fan underestimate teams that come from other leagues

Aye, I'll be honest that is a valid point but I'm sure a lot of people would have expected Arsenal to beaten Monaco (not too comfortably as anyone who has watched them this year or read about them will know how good they've been defensively but still not exactly a bridge too far for Arsenal). The same with us playing Paris, it wasn't quite a formality though like some people might have thought but both teams are more than good enough to win. Obviously as well with Atletico last season and the year before not being able to get out of the group containing Shakhtar, Juventus, Nordjaelland it just goes to show that other leagues are improving slightly as well as our one decreasing a bit.

Yeah that's why liverpool lost to basel, besiktas and almost lost again the bulgarian minnows

Arsenal to bvb and monaco never able to pass the 1/8

Let's not talk about City please they are the shame of england in europe losing to anyone

United ? Come on haha don t make me laugh so hard

Chelsea yeah it would be between them and PSG

Oh and Liga > BPL

Real atletico barca bilbao villareal valencia always europa league finalist or UCL finalist

Real beat city and liverpool

Atletico beat chelsea

Bilbao MU etc

Really wonder why you, of all people, come to an English forum and talk about European competitions?! How many Champions League titles did PSG win so far??? You are embarassing yourself.

5 different teams from England have won the Champions League. 2 different teams from Spain, 3 different teams from Germany, 3 from Italy and only one from France. And guess what? That team is not PSG lol. Even Steaua Bucharest has more Champions League titles than your club.