Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Go fuck yourself with a hot lead pipe. The best league by far! which is why it gets the most tv money. You guys will be sanctioned for cheating again like last year...

I'm not saying BPL is shit it´s just a bit overrated

They've done great marketing, you've been brainwashed my friends

i give you arguments and you only answer by insulting me

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how premier league fan talk about one team league

There is no competition in the premier league, it's all bullshit

Always the same team winning in the last 10 years between ManU 5times City 2ice chelsea 2

Wow much competition

Bundesliga a 1 man league ? Bayern 5times Dortmund 2ice Wolfsburg 1ce stuttgart 1ce

Ligue 1 a 1 man league ? PSG 2ce Marseille 2ce Bordeaux 1ce Lyon 4 times

Liga owned by barca and real ? Barca 5 real 3 atletico 1 yep same as the BPL

Tell me then, if EPL is not the best league in the world, why do Americans and Asians pay huge amounts of money to watch this league??? Why aren't they interested in French League One???

Basically these two cunts have no life.

They hate Chelsea more than love PSG

Tell me then, if EPL is not the best league in the world, why do Americans and Asians pay huge amounts of money to watch this league??? Why aren't they interested in French League One???

Boom shakalaka. PL is the biggest league in the world.

I'm not saying BPL is shit it´s just a bit overrated

They've done great marketing, you've been brainwashed my friends

i give you arguments and you only answer by insulting me

What argument do you have? I told you why the prem is struggling and you haven't even come close to addressing that. When you guys are off on christmas holidays the Premier league teams are playing 4 matches in 10 days and never get a chance to recoup. You guys play in a league where winning it SHOULD BE a formality and you struggle to do that.

Why do people prefer coca to pepsii even though during blind test people chose pepsi over coca cola

It's called good marketing

What argument do you have? I told you why the prem is struggling and you haven't even come close to addressing that. When you guys are off on christmas holidays the Premier league teams are playing 4 matches in 10 days and never get a chance to recoup. You guys play in a league where winning it SHOULD BE a formality and you struggle to do that.

Well look at my comment on the competitiveness of the different leagues

Just saw the Thiago silva goal, WOW courtois needs to do better there. Paris showed so much heart

He was hardly at fault there. It just wasn't meant to be... Right before that goal he made a worldie against the same player in the same position our 'defenders' didn't pick up Silva and he had another free header.

Another thing I didn't like from the match tonight was 7 or 8 of our players reaction to go round the referee when Zlatan was sent off in the first half. Man United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern have done it a lot before and it really annoys me to see how many of our players got round the referee like that, if I'm honest its quite pathetic and Oscar rolling about like he'd been shot with a shotgun doesn't do anybody any favors as well.

You just don't normally see British teams get around the referees to such the extent that basically every outfield player bar the goalkeeper and a few others was within a meter or two of the ref.