Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Gerardo Lemos (@DitoLemos), periodista de la BBC confirmó la noticia al programa Momento Deportivo de Antena 2.
De acuerdo al comunicador el negocio entre Fiorentina y Chelsea ya se cristalizó y Juan Guillermo Cuadrado es nuevo jugador del equipo inglés.
Lemos asegura que Chelsea ya se comunicó con la organización de la Premier League para pedir la escarapela del colombiano para que pueda debutar este mismo fin de semana ante el Manchester City.
"Gerardo Lemos (BBC) has confirmed the news - Cuadrado is now Chelsea's player."
"Chelsea want him to make his debut this week-end, against Manchester City and have already contacted the FA to speed up his registration."

Thought about that but I would find it weird if the club suddenly announces the fee agreement, medical and player signed in quick succession.

Considering we just go screwed by the FA over Costa, doubt they would even let us have him in the matchday squad tomorrow!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy if he features at all tomorrow.

Not sure how to feel about this signing, I wanted Salah to do well here but I guess he had enough chances, totally different player from Basel. Hopefully he can settle half decently but I'll judge at the end of next season.

Takes a special player to come in and adapt in January

Be shocked if it is only Cuadrado incoming tbh. Sure when Salah questions were asked Mourinho said "we have a short squad so if Salah goes we need to replace" right now if all deals happen, he is 1 lighter than he was to start... cant see it being left at 1

I wouldn't be. We only have Champs league and the EPL to worry about, we can strengthen again in the summer.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/cuadrado-bid-farewell-to-his-fiorentina-teammates-hes-expected-to-travel-to-london-this-evening-the-pictures/

Juan Cuadrado is ready to leave Serie A to start the next chapter of his career at Chelsea. The Colombian winger is expected to travel to London this evening, earlier today he went to Fiorentina's training facility to say goodbye to his teammates and the coaching staff. He left the facility from a secondary exit to avoid journalists and fans, here are the pictures:

cuadrado-1-250x250.jpg

Too many people seem to be expecting him to arrive and nail down a spot in the starting 11 within a few games. I feel this is unlikely to happen, although I would of course be delighted if he IS able to settle in that quickly.

I'm also not convinced that if he establishes himself in the team it will be at Willian's expense; I actually think that it could be Oscar who eventually loses out (at least against teams in the top 6-7 places of the league and against top-level CL opponents). After all, who is it out of Oscar and Willian that is dropped more regularly for the 'big games'? Oscar. Why is this so? Because of his lack of pace (no great insight :P).

As we have begun to see more and more frequently in recent weeks, the Matic-Fabregas pivot (for all it's many positive attributes) IS indeed vulnerable to teams that adopt a high-pressing, fast-paced, direct approach (e.g. Spurs and Liverpool). Whilst Oscar is excellent at a number of off-the-ball actions (e.g. pressing, blocking passing lanes, tackling etc.), and he DOES strike a pretty good balance with the Matic-Fabregas duo behing him, he lacks recovery speed; if our pressing fails, Oscar is often taken out of the game, leaving Fabregas out of position and Matic exposed. If we decide NOT to press, and instead drop deep looking for the counter, again Oscar's relative lack of pace doesn't quite fit the approach. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I think that we will be seeing the Hazard-Willian-Cuadrado (or Hazard-Cuadrado-Willian) line-up deployed far more regularly than quite a few of you seem to expect. I would anticipate that the Hazard-Oscar-Cuadrado line-up is to be used mainly in the games that we will be expecting to dominate in relatively comfortable fashion, with plenty of possession being held and plenty of chances being created; in these types of games Willian is the AM least suited to our approach (again, no great insight :P).

Of course, all that I have just written above could be entirely pointless speculation in it's purest (and longest) form, both because I'm not the manager and because there is no guarantee that Cuadrado will work out for us in the long-term. So yeah.... :zip:.

From Reus to Cuadrado. Sad but i guess we can forget about Reus now. Today Bayern just said they will not sign Reus, so basically there is one way for Reus remain at BVB or leave for Real bench. Mourinho must understand that we need a good shooting player, there are too many skillful players without good shooting in our squad :rant: ​ . I still have a hope that we will sign Pogba in the summer.

Fiorentina manger, Montella: "The sale of Cuadrado? Had to be done.Salah arrives, Aquilani out tomorrow.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/fiorentina-montella-la-cessione-di-cuadrado-andava-fatta-arriva-salah-aquilani-out-domani-babacar/

Done deal, just wait for official announcement.

-----------courtois------------

-----iva----cahill----terry-----

Cuadrado--matic--fabregas--willian

----------hazard--oscar------------

-------------costa--------------

teams perfect fifa 2015 !!

With that back three we would be lucky to make top 4. I like 3 5 2 but you need the right 3