Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorited By Juan:

Beth Sherrard @BethSherrard

Congratulations on your signing @Cuadrado blue is definitely your colour today! I feel for the rest of the championship now... #Chelseagirl

OFICIAL! Montella (DT de @acffiorentina ): ¨@Cuadrado, es nuevo jugador del @ChelseaFC ¨.

Whilst I have my reservations... He is a CFC player now so he'll get my full support. It's an alright signing considering Schurrle and Salah are seemingly leaving us. We've got Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Cuadrado now, that's pretty solid. If we can then promote someone like Boga as the 5th AM (which probably won't happen anyway) I'd be very happy but we'll see.

Welcome to CFC, Juan.

cuadrado.jpg

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: WELCOME! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja M atic. Oscar. Andre Schurrle. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Mohamed Salah. Juan Cuadrado. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Eva Carneiro. Roman Abramovich.

Reading some tweets, certain people are very convinced about his qualities, even going far saying he will be better dribbler than Hazard...time will tell.

It would be nice to have player on each side who can beat opponent. Cuadrado has pace and dynamic, usefull abilities for wing too.

Welcome Juan!

There is no way he's a better dribbler than Hazard. He's faster than Eden, but his close control isn't even on the same planet as Hazard.

I see him to be similar to Schurrle, except he's better on the ball, a much better dribbler and also way more comfortable on the right wing. Basically everything we hoped Schurrle would become. But Hazard? He's not even close imo.

Also it's great to have two dribblers who can actually get by their man, but I'd like it better if they both would play closer to each other to really destroy opponents. Even if they double or triple up on Hazard, by the time the ball is switched, the defence has enough time to shift and double up on Cuadrado too. Either we switch very fast or play them closer to maintain the overload in all phases of the play.

If we can find him in spaces, he's very devastating, easily close to Hazard in that sense, considering he's so direct.

That said, ultimately our attack should be focused on getting the best out of Eden first and foremost. Get Eden 1 on 1 as much as possible.