Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Ronaldo and Neymar generate lots of money, which you dont consider. Cuadrado wont generate much. And neymar is much younger than Cuadrado too. And Ronaldo, Messi are absoulte word-class elite players and worth every penny. Di Maria also world-class proven player, which Cuadrado isnt at all. Mata did cost that much because United were desperate and overpaid badly. Cant compary any of these playeres to Cuadrado, who will be 28 soon, has barely no re-sell value and hasnt proven himself much on an international level.

Like Lallana? Di Maria cost 60M£ more 34M£ than Cuadrado. Suarez 67M£ for Barcelona with the same age of Cuadrado (40M£ more than Cuadrado), David Luiz 40M£, Hulk cost almost 2 times more than Cuadrado, Luke Shaw a LB with no expirience cost more than Cuadrado, We are selling bench warmers for that kind of money.

Do you want more examples?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Lallana? Di Maria cost 60M£ more 34M£ than Cuadrado. Suarez 67M£ for Barcelona with the same age of Cuadrado (40M£ more than Cuadrado), David Luiz 40M£, Hulk cost almost 2 times more than Cuadrado, Luke Shaw a LB with no expirience cost more than Cuadrado, We are selling bench warmers for that kind of money.

Dude - don't rise to it :)

Nobody's even seen him play for Chelsea and already he's shit ;)

I have to believe they know what we are looking for - maybe Jose is pissed off that Ivanovic is the most attacking player on the RW and is constantly overlapping and then getting caught out of position.

But our right side is definitely the first place teams look to exploit - so I can see the logic, if the guy can push on - Iva can stay back more, keeping the shape.

Our best years (in my opinion) were with Robben and Duff - if him and Hazard can recreate that - I will be delighted

Don't get me wrong I love Willian, but we need more balance in attack and it's easy for teams to double up on Eden, if we have a genuine threat both sides - it will fuck up defences - leaving lots of space for Diego and Cesc to occupy

Could be the move that decides the Prem in our favour :)

Suarez > best player in the EPL by far. it was a lot of moeny, but if you consider the market, it was fair

Lallana was just overpaid. but thats always with english playeres, because of the homegrown aspect (see carroll etc)

Luiz was a great deal from our side. But PSG have endless money, only stopped by FFP now.

Hulk? Well Zenit needed to pay that much money and have Putin+ Gazprom b ehind them. Futhermore at that time, FFP wasnt even a factor.

Di Maria cost that much because United were desperate as f#ck and needed to get some world-class player. Di Maria just won the CL, being one of the best players and was vice-winner of the Worldcup with being one of the best players. Cant compare his standing to Cuadrados at all, also considering that Di Maria was a starter for Real Madrid and they dont need to sell players at all.

You cant just compare players price X with players price Z. every transfer has its own situation and market value.

You're not the only one. This is pro sports, money is nothing. You know that.

I always thought I had it great. We weren't starving but we definitely weren't rolling in the cash. I'd say low-middle class. It was only upon visiting my girlfriend's childhood home in the richest suburb of Chicago did I realise how disadvantaged I really had it as a child. Though I am grateful for what I had, I do wish I had the oppurtunity to attend a much better high-school.

Half of the reason my family had nice things was due to not having to pay rent and mortgage. We'd owned houses in our family for decades. And my mother bought a house in '95 for less than $20,000. It was a piece of shit but it's nice now, twenty years of small improvements is a lot.

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten

Juan Cuadrado will have his medical on Saturday #CFC (via @GugliCannavale)

Dont really like this transfer. Good player, but not that much better than our options and not worth the 30+ m euros...

Ideally, with a well-timed Schurrle departure the net expense will be ~7-10m Euros...(not sure the his price)

Ronaldo and Neymar generate lots of money, which you dont consider. Cuadrado wont generate much. And neymar is much younger than Cuadrado too. And Ronaldo, Messi are absoulte word-class elite players and worth every penny. Di Maria also world-class proven player, which Cuadrado isnt at all. Mata did cost that much because United were desperate and overpaid badly. Cant compary any of these playeres to Cuadrado, who will be 28 soon, has barely no re-sell value and hasnt proven himself much on an international level.

yes, 28 for year and a half

Columbian dance?

I remember their celebrations from world cup, very funny :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLAIjbJvx7s

I always thought I had it great. We weren't starving but we definitely weren't rolling in the cash. I'd say low-middle class. It was only upon visiting my girlfriend's childhood home in the richest suburb of Chicago did I realise how disadvantaged I really had it as a child. Though I am grateful for what I had, I do wish I had the oppurtunity to attend a much better high-school.

I completely understand, man. I recently started talking to this girl, and i found out she is quite rich. She goes to Europe every year, has a nanny, a brand new volkswagen, etc. I always knew i wasn't in a rich family, but damn.

For some people, money isn't much. Unfortunately.

I completely understand, man. I recently started talking to this girl, and i found out she is quite rich. She goes to Europe every year, has a nanny, a brand new volkswagen, etc. I always knew i wasn't in a rich family, but damn.

For some people, money isn't much. Unfortunately.

I went to a middle-high class school before I moved to New Zealand, alot of rich spoiled kids there. They go to uni in the states and their parents buys them luxury cars there on top of rent, international student fees and daily needs. I thought giving a sports car to a uni student is abit of a waste but it's not my money. Then again I've met billionaires who live quite a happy simple lifestyle and rich folks who spend but still miserable. Money is important of course but having excessive amounts of money isn't really the answer for me.

Plus I like to drive a bargain so I'm also happy if the team buys players on as low a fee as possible.

Suarez > best player in the EPL by far. it was a lot of moeny, but if you consider the market, it was fair

Lallana was just overpaid. but thats always with english playeres, because of the homegrown aspect (see carroll etc)

Luiz was a great deal from our side. But PSG have endless money, only stopped by FFP now.

Hulk? Well Zenit needed to pay that much money and have Putin+ Gazprom b ehind them. Futhermore at that time, FFP wasnt even a factor.

Di Maria cost that much because United were desperate as f#ck and needed to get some world-class player. Di Maria just won the CL, being one of the best players and was vice-winner of the Worldcup with being one of the best players. Cant compare his standing to Cuadrados at all, also considering that Di Maria was a starter for Real Madrid and they dont need to sell players at all.

You cant just compare players price X with players price Z. every transfer has its own situation and market value.

Here you have the "market"(many of the transfers of the best clubs in the world in the winger or CAM position):

James Rodriguez Monaco-> Real Madrid (2014/2015) 70.4M£
Bale Tottenham-> Real Madrid (2013/2014) 82.72M£
Isco Malaga -> Real Madrid (2013/2014) 26.4M£
Callejon Espanyol-> Real Madrid (2011/2012) 4.4M£
Di Maria Benfica-> Real Madrid (2010/2011) 29.04M£
Mezut Ozil Werden Bremen -> Real Madrid (2010/2011) 15.84M£
Neymar Santos -> Barcelona (2013/2014) 80M£
Alexis Udinese -> Barcelona 22.88M£
Afellay PSV -> Barcelona 2.64M£
Griezmann Real Sociedad-> Atletico (2014/2015) 26.4M£
Arda Turan Galatasaray -> Atletico (2011/2012) 11.44M£
Jesus Navas Sevilla -> Manchester City (2013/2014) 17.6M£
Nasri Arsenal -> Manchester City (2011/2012) 24.2M£
David Silva Valencia -> Manchester City (2010/2011) 25.30M£
Willian Anzhi ->Chelsea (2013/2014) 31.24M£
Schurrle Leverkusen-> Chelsea (2013/2014) 19.36M£
Salah Basel-> Chelsea (2013/2014) 11.68M£
Hazard Lille-> CHelsea (2012/2013) 35.2M£
Oscar Internacional -> Chelsea (2012/2013) 22M£
Victor Moses Wigan -> Chelsea (2012/2013) 10.12M£
Marko Marin Werden Bremen -> Chelsea (2012/2013) 7.04M£
Mata Valencia-> Chesea (2011/2012) 23.50M£
Kevin de Bruyne Genk -> Chelsea (2011/2012) 7.04M£
Lucas Piazon São Paulo B -> CHelsea (2011/2012) 6.60M£
Di Maria Real Madrid-> Man United (2014/2015) 66.00M£
Juan Mata Chelsea -> Man United (2013/2014) 39.36M£
Kagawa Dortmund -> Man United 14.08M£
Zaha Crystal Palace -> Man United 10.34M£
Nick Powell Crewe Alexandra -> Man United 6.60M£
Bebé Guimarães -> Man United 7.74M£
Alexis Sanchez Barcelona -> Arsenal (2014/2015) 37.40M£
Mezut Ozil Real Madrid -> Arsenal (2013/2014) 44.00M£
Santi Cazorla Malaga -> Arsenal (2012/2013) 16.72M£
Chamberlain Southampton -> Arsenal (2011/2012) 12.14M£
Gervinho Lille -> Arsenal (2011/2012) 10.56M£
Lallana Southampton -> Liverpool (2014/2015) 27.28M£
Markovic Benfica -> Liverpool (2014/2015) 22.26M£
Luis Alberto Sevilla -> Liverpool (2013/2014) 7.04M£
Coutinho Inter -> Liverpool (2012/2013) 8.80M£
Downing Aston Villa-> Liverpool (2011/2012) 20.06M£
Charlie Adam Blackpool -> Liverpool (2011/2012) 7.39M£
Gotze Dortmund-> Bayern (2013/2014) 32.56M£
Shaqiri Basel -> Bayern (2012/2013) 10.38M£
Lucas São Paulo -> PSG (2012/2013) 35.20M£
Lavezzi Napoli -> PSG (2012/2013) 25.47M£
Do you realy think the right price for Cuadrado is 15M£? What's wrong with the price of Cuadrado at 25M£?
There are other examples like this season Enzo Perez to Valencia for 22M£ this season, Hulk for Zenit for more than 40M£, Monaco buys, etc... and off course the buys for other positions in this teams.

Guys please...the fact that we paid 26m for him is fact. He aint overpriced. Its simply the fee we paid.

If he performs great, 26m will be a STEAL. If he performs shit, even 10m would be too much for him.

Lets just wait till he gets a run and see for who we paid 26m.

Is best form Cuadrado worth 26m? Yes he is and therefore his potential here is high and price isnt overpaid. The only question is if he can give enough to us for that fee.

Ozil was 44 and he is shit. But Arsenal thought they got top player. Sanchez was 39 and he is amazing.

Dont judge players and their fees just because of name and reputation. We got Drogba for 26m and look how it turned out.

Plus there is no reason Reus would succeed here just because his name is Reus and is ripping it in buli. There is no guarantee he would cut it here and if he played shit even those 25m would be too much.

See how Cuadrado performs first and then judge. He certainly has higher ceiling than Willian, its up to him to justify the fee. Then we will talk overpriced or bargain.

Salah I can understand, but Willian and Schürrle? Come on.

schurrle simply is not a super sub. he has a very limited skill set and his main weapon is his goal scoring ability. except for that, i dont think schurrle's better than moses. definitely not pace, dribbling or defensive work. as for willian, right now my opinion of him at rock bottom.