Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he favorited this tweet about Chelsea or something like that.

Welcome to Chelsea

Thank you, i like Chelsea :)

What position is he playing right now?As a number 10?

Yes, with Gomez playng number 9. IN the position of number 10, don't play very well.. but Cuadrado asked Montella playing 10.... because He prefer second striker. But believe me, on the right he is a top player...

He indeed has favorited a tweet from someone congratulating him on moving to Chelsea if my very, very basic spanish is correct.

No no, I don't tweet nothing :). i joined spontaneously on this forum because i have seen that you are worried for this player. I think if Mou puts him on the right, this is a grat player. When the last year Cuadrado played on the right, has solved a lot of match. In 1 vs 1 is "strong". I repeat, sorry for my bad english :P

Cuadrado has won on average 5.1 fouls per game, more than any other player in this Serie A season.

Juan Guillermo Cuadrado has won the most fouls (87) over the top-5 European leagues this season.

Since his Serie A debut (Nov 2009) Juan Cuadrado has completed 413 dribblings: at least 28 more than any other player.

Well, if we want him to feature against City tomorrow, we'll have to register him in the squad by 12pm UK time. 50 minutes more to go. And till now, still no official announcement from either club.

So pretty much no chance then? As expected.

Well, if we want him to feature against City tomorrow, we'll have to register him in the squad by 12pm UK time. 50 minutes more to go. And till now, still no official announcement from either club.

Judging by the reports, think we're still sorting out the fee with Wolfsburg for Schurrle and Salah to decide on the move. Hence why the slow-ness in this deal.

Gerardo Lemos (@DitoLemos), periodista de la BBC confirmó la noticia al programa Momento Deportivo de Antena 2.
De acuerdo al comunicador el negocio entre Fiorentina y Chelsea ya se cristalizó y Juan Guillermo Cuadrado es nuevo jugador del equipo inglés.
Lemos asegura que Chelsea ya se comunicó con la organización de la Premier League para pedir la escarapela del colombiano para que pueda debutar este mismo fin de semana ante el Manchester City.
"Gerardo Lemos (BBC) has confirmed the news - Cuadrado is now Chelsea's player."
"Chelsea want him to make his debut this week-end, against Manchester City and have already contacted the FA to speed up his registration."

Gerardo Lemos (@DitoLemos), periodista de la BBC confirmó la noticia al programa Momento Deportivo de Antena 2.
De acuerdo al comunicador el negocio entre Fiorentina y Chelsea ya se cristalizó y Juan Guillermo Cuadrado es nuevo jugador del equipo inglés.
Lemos asegura que Chelsea ya se comunicó con la organización de la Premier League para pedir la escarapela del colombiano para que pueda debutar este mismo fin de semana ante el Manchester City.
"Gerardo Lemos (BBC) has confirmed the news - Cuadrado is now Chelsea's player."
"Chelsea want him to make his debut this week-end, against Manchester City and have already contacted the FA to speed up his registration."

They can speed up Costa's ban but new player registration? Nah... This can wait...