Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

I actually see Juan as an in between in terms of William and schurrle. He brings schurrles danger and directness with willians pace, control and passing ability. Of course, schurrle may have better finishing, and willian can keep the ball better. But as an overall player I think cuadrado is the stand out attacker.

He is similar to Alexis Sanchez IMO. Pacey, direct, monster workrate, always looking for long range shots. Alexis is definitely the better player of the two, but if Cuadrado can adapt to the EPL the way Alexis did, Chelsea are in for a very good deal.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Marzio: Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado will undergo his medical with Chelsea this Saturday making him not available for the City game.

No matter the FA will delay. His registration,,,, snow. , leaves on the line, their comp froze He should be cleared by end of May

Don't shoot the messenger but this is supposedly him leaving an airport in Florence.

B8i8pFSCMAE6tox.jpg

It's fake.

It is winter in Italy.

He's with a Carlos Carbonero (Colombian National Team Player owned by Roma)

This is probably him traveling to a international friendly or something else certainly wasn't taken this year.

£26,000,000. He'd better put the points up in terms of goals and assists.

3 times less than Ronaldo, Bale or Neymar. Between 6 to 8 times less than what Messi would cost. 2 times less than Di Maria or James Rodriguez. Less 10M£ than Mata a player that didn't play here for months, and almost the same we will get for Schurrle (another bench warmer here). Yes Liverpool also paid that kind of money for many players from a team called Southampton... players that no one in the world know who they are.

I don't really know what you all see wrong with the price.

3 times less than Ronaldo, Bale or Neymar. Between 6 to 8 times less than what Messi would cost. 2 times less than Di Maria or James Rodriguez. Less 10M£ than Mata a player that didn't play here for months, and almost the same we will get for Schurrle (another bench warmer here). Yes Liverpool also paid that kind of money for many players from a team called Southampton... players that no one in the world know who they are.

Ronaldo and Neymar generate lots of money, which you dont consider. Cuadrado wont generate much. And neymar is much younger than Cuadrado too. And Ronaldo, Messi are absoulte word-class elite players and worth every penny. Di Maria also world-class proven player, which Cuadrado isnt at all. Mata did cost that much because United were desperate and overpaid badly. Cant compary any of these playeres to Cuadrado, who will be 28 soon, has barely no re-sell value and hasnt proven himself much on an international level.

Because growing up poor as shit it's upsetting seeing that money thrown around like nothing.

Ronaldo and Neymar generate lots of money, which you dont consider. Cuadrado wont generate much. And neymar is much younger than Cuadrado too. And Ronaldo, Messi are absoulte word-class elite players and worth every penny. Di Maria also world-class proven player, which Cuadrado isnt at all. Mata did cost that much because United were desperate and overpaid badly. Cant compary any of these playeres to Cuadrado, who will be 28 soon, has barely no re-sell value and hasnt proven himself much on an international level.

I'd rather win games than generate money. Juan is 26 and going into his prime. He certainly has a chance to become a great player, maybe even world class at Chelsea.