Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a bench option that can change the game?

I highly doubt the lad will be coming here to be a bench player. He will be working his socks off to become a permanent starter and I wouldn't put it past him to do it. Absolute quality player!

I highly doubt the lad will be coming here to be a bench player. He will be working his socks off to become a permanent starter and I wouldn't put it past him to do it. Absolute quality player!

Nice to see you back, sir :)

Judging from what you said, it seems you know him well. Hopefully he is live up to our expectations.

Spoke to fella in work there who's well into his world wide football. He's raging that were getting this fela (utd fan) nothing but good things to say about him and reckons he is a big player making things happen for players around him. Hope he's right

Are we going to lose both Salah and Schurrle to sign Cuadrado? That leaves us short by 1 in positions were we always play 3, Eden - Oscar - Willian. That's worrying.

Well there are those Douglas Costa rumours, so who knows. But other than that, there are some options - Cesc at 10, Ramires on the right (please no) and Remy on the right - probably the only way the guy will ever get a game.

Are we going to lose both Salah and Schurrle to sign Cuadrado? That leaves us short by 1 in positions were we always play 3, Eden - Oscar - Willian. That's worrying.

Not really. We can play Remy and Ramires on the wing if we have too. So we have 6 players for 3 positions.

Paper talk this morning about Valencia from WHU too.

Good player but the sums i'm seeing are pretty silly. Plus he's more of a striker, I think. At least for West Ham

Well there are those Douglas Costa rumours, so who knows. But other than that, there are some options - Cesc at 10, Ramires on the right (please no) and Remy on the right - probably the only way the guy will ever get a game.

Yeah, there are of course different combinations and connotations we can try like the examples you gave. None of them that ideal. Shaktar won't sell Douglas Costa for anything less than the release clause, sort of like Cuadrado. I'm guessing we'll go with those 4 + the Ramires option till the end of the season and maybe try again for Reus.

Be shocked if it is only Cuadrado incoming tbh. Sure when Salah questions were asked Mourinho said "we have a short squad so if Salah goes we need to replace" right now if all deals happen, he is 1 lighter than he was to start... cant see it being left at 1

Hi to all. Sorry for my bad english, i m a Italian guy, and im in Firenze, so i know very well Cuadrado. This year he playing bad, this is really, beacause he plays out of his role. Cuadrado must plays wing, and he is devastating. I m happy that Cuadrado will play in Chelsea :). will become a great and complete players.

Hi to all. Sorry for my bad english, i m a Italian guy, and im in Firenze, so i know very well Cuadrado. This year he playing bad, this is really, beacause he plays out of his role. Cuadrado must plays wing, and he is devastating. I m happy that Cuadrado will play in Chelsea :). will become a great and complete players.

What position is he playing right now?As a number 10?