Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I guess I've just been spoiled by the work we did in the summer. Want player, get player quickly. Closer it gets to the deadline though, the more I'm starting to get anxious that nothing will happen.Well the sooner player(s) are brought in the sooner they're in contention to play. Was hoping we may have signed Cuadrado in time to get 3-4 training sessions in and maybe be on the bench for City.

We would potentially be losing few million for a couple of training sessions before a game in which Cuadrado might not even start. Patience!

Cuadrado Maybe is not one of the best players in the world as Reus, Messi, Bale or Ronaldo.

But in the January is difficult to signing such players because they have already played Champions League with their teams ... and the big teams do not sell those players if they don`t have sufficient guarantees to sign another player of a similar level .

I think that Cuadrado is a good option for us, mainly by:

1. Salah and Schurrle have lost the ambition / motivation to play for us. They have their minds elsewhere.

2. It is a high price, but if Schurrle finally signed for Wolfsburg for £ 27 million (€ 36.05 million) and we we signed a number between £ 20 million (€ 26.70 million) and £ 27 million (€ 36.05 million) to Juan Cuadrado, we could say that is an exchange (dummy / fake) player (Schurrle) by another player (Cuadrado).

3. The level of performance Cuadrado is higher than the level of performance of Salah and (probably) Schurrle.

4. The option to have a pure Winger is vital / essential for us. We need an option to improve our performance in games with limited spaces by defenses locked up back. Cuadrado has dribbling and overflow, this may be interesting for us.

5. The long distance shots. Although he did not do it on every plays, Square has good long-range shot, and that can help us in games with tight results.

6. The most important. Jose important Premier League matches and especially in Champions League matches against rivals PSG, Bayern, Barcelona or Real Madrid, he uses a gaming system to find the counterattacks as a threat to our rivals. A player with speed, stride and precision like Cuadrado can be definite / decisive in these situations.

Personally, I like that, in addition to Cuadrado or maybe Douglas Costa, we might sign a player like Sissoko or Imbula for the midfield. That would be very interesting, although that is another topic ...

I hope your comments.

Regards to ALL.

Instead of buying Cuadrado and Costa to replace Salah and Andre, why can't we just splash the cash and sign one proven world class attacking midfielder like Reus/Isco/Kovacic?

Yeah that would be awesome, Isco would be a dream. We can recall Thorgan as back-up or we can promote a youth player.

Yeah that would be awesome, Isco would be a dream. We can recall Thorgan as back-up or we can promote a youth player.

If Real sell Isco then they are mad... Then again, this is the same team that prefers Pepe over Varane. Meh.

Instead of buying Cuadrado and Costa to replace Salah and Andre, why can't we just splash the cash and sign one proven world class attacking midfielder like Reus/Isco/Kovacic?

Since when is someone like Kovacic more proven than Cuadrado? What a ridiculous thing to say.

I like Kovacic and rate him highly but still.