Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

More combative? Possibly. But stronger? He seems to get eased off the ball a little too frequently for my liking.

To me he looks less like Sanchez and (much) more like Di Maria in terms of both his playing-style and body-type.

He's stronger than Di Maria for sure.

Sanchez gets eased off the ball regardless of his body type.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports News HQ understands discussions are still ongoing over a potential move for Cuadrado to Stamford Bridge before the deadline. #CFC

Cuadrado's deal is believe to also hinge on the potential exits from west London of Mohamed Salah AND Andre Schurrle (Sky) #CFC

He's stronger than Di Maria for sure.

Sanchez gets eased off the ball regardless of his body type.

Regardless, Cuadrado does not have a low centre of gravity like Sanchez and Hazard do, and so is less able to ride strong challenges; he relies much more on pure speed and agility (like Di Maria does when dribbling).

http://www.football-italia.net/61738/roma-drop-salah-luiz-adriano

According to some reports, Fiorentina are interested in Salah with Roma appearing to have distanced themselves from the player..

Salah could be a part of the deal then.

As long as Schurlle is still here i cant see it happening, we still have to pay his full realese clause.

Those reports from Sky ("discussions are still ongoing") sounds a bit weak. Fiorneinta are waiting for someone to pay the clause, there's no room for discussions. Their director said tonight: "At Fiorentina nobody has called. Everyday that passes, the dangers of losing Cuadrado decrease."

Willian would be the same if he was given a free roaming, behind the striker role.

They are both in same boat when they run in counter attacking action. Difference is that Cuadrado makes good decision, while Willian fucks up most times.

Sure their attacking rate will drop here due to more defending, but WHEN they havw ball in attack, it should be no excuse that Willian loses ball because he also has defensive duties. He loses ball because he makes poor decision. I hope Cuadrado is different and from what I saw, he is.