Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so bad about Andre. He's really underrated player. If he only would get as many chances as Willian, I'm sure he will become a first plan player. It' unfair that Schurrle needs much less bad games to be kicked out of first eleven than Willian. And I also think that German has so mmuch better mentality than Brazilian.

And cuadrado? Clearly he has better technique than Schurrle, but it doesn't make him better player than Andre.

Already match fit. Sign him by Friday and get him on the bench the next day.

Hell, I'd even start him should Cesc be still injured.

Eden Willian Cuadrado

Matic Rambo

Add Remy up front, and the pace we would have in that team is extraordinary. Perfect for playing on the counter against City.

Bad negoating from our side. 35 m seems way too much for him and he hasnt got much resell value neither. Seems like a Willian-ish transfer tbh...

If this is a player for player and no loss (on FFP side), then 35m euros for Schurrle it's a hell of a good deal.

Bad negoating from our side. 35 m seems way too much for him and he hasnt got much resell value neither. Seems like a Willian-ish transfer tbh...

Seriously? They want 45M for Douglas Costa and you think 35 is too much for Cuadrado? And what would be good negotationing for you ? We are not in 2006 anymore, prices have increased :)

And IMO he is one of the best wingers in the world and his quality is way past Fiorentina. He can do something like Alexis Sanchez IMO :)