Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Hazard was supposed to be signing a new deal as well and that was nearly 3 months ago...

Right, but his manager never came out and said that.

Btw thought Cuadrado was pretty decent against Roma. Pressed the opposition alot, played some nice through balls and was fouled a lot.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YWHrrv3.gif

I am not sure if Cuadrado is really superior over Willian to be honest. Serie A is a joke league these days.. it may be the reason why board is refusing to pay full buyout clause.

It's like FIFA 15 in amateur difficulty.

Since Fiorentina have made it clear that it is the clause and nothing else, there is no need for negotiations with the club.
Cuadrados agent could already unofficially have reached an agreement over a contract with CFC, meaning that the deal could be completed in a rather short timespan should CFC desire to go that way.

My guess is that the delay is due to other deals having to be done before the Cuadrado/Costa one is carried out. Should Schurrle/Salah's departure be announced, the replacement would be there almost instantly.

Transfer news: Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado wants to join Chelsea

Last Updated: 26/01/15 10:16am

Juan-Cuadrado-Fiorentina_3254872.jpg?201

Juan Cuadrado: Fiorentina winger wants a move to Chelsea

Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado has made it clear he wants to join Chelsea, Sky sources understand.

Sky Bet

The Serie A club are reluctant to let the Colombian winger leave for anything less thant his £26.8m buyout clause, and Sky Sports News HQunderstands discussions are still ongoing over a potential move to Stamford Bridge before the deadline.

No formal offer has yet been accepted for Cuadrado, who played for Fiorentina against Roma on Sunday, and his current manager Vincenzo Montella is at pains to let him leave following 21 goals in 82 appearances for the club.

Montella said last week: “I believe, as of today, there are no possibilities he will leave Fiorentina. He knows this and that these situations get exaggerated.

“I’m not angry with the media, In this case I’m not referring to the media, but to football. All that is being said is just talk and nothing more. The player is not involved in all of this.”

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9661484/colombian-winger-juan-cuadrado-tells-fiorentina-he-wants-to-join-chelsea