Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable, he's a leftfooted willian. He won't take the game to the opposition even with the good technique he has.

Left-footed Willian would be awesome because right-footed Willian struggles on the right wing with his one-footedness.

Chelsea open talks with Shakhtar Donetsk over Douglas Costa as Juan Cuadrado bid stalls

Chelsea are believed to have submitted a bid of €25 million (£18.7 m) after baulking at Fiorentina’s refusal to lower their €35m (£26.2 m) asking price for Juan Cuadrado

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11367868/Chelsea-transfer-news-Club-open-talks-with-Shakhtar-Donetsk-over-Douglas-Costa-as-Juan-Cuadrado-bid-stalls.html

he wont add anything except take a seat on the bench. lightweight, but to the point is not a very good player. slightly above average but knows how to make himself look like a good one.

Can i ask how many times you've seen him play?

I hope it's BS. A few of my coworkers who watch the Ukrainian league told me that he's a very frustrating, inconsistent player: can have one brilliant game and be shit for a month.

I even checked out the biggest Russian sports site(there are lots of football fans from Ukraine there too) and pretty much everyone agreed this guy was worse than Willian (my Russian isn't that good, but that was pretty clear).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You