Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only like 2-3 days ago I was absolutely confident we would get Cuadrado and not Costa. Complete opposite opinion now, especially if Shakhtar have told Costa they're going to try and reach an agreement with us

SkySports, which is a reliable source just posted that Cuadrado wants to join us and negotiations are ongoing.

Douglas Costa is cup tied so I hardly doubt that he could be the only arrival. Cuadrado,Costa in and Salah, Schürrle out seems to be more likely.

Really douglas coste is willian 2.0 ? of course no .. douglas costa is skills player very good player ....

douglas costa vs verona :

douglas costa vs brescia

Douglas Costa vs Universitatea Highlights

Best Of Douglas Costa during FC Shakhtar's Brazil Tour

Really douglas coste is willian 2.0 ? of course no .. douglas costa is skills player very good player ....

Willian was much better at Shakhtar.

Douglas wouldn't be able to show his skills in EPL as he does in UPL.

Had a hard time trying to find stats for this guy, because of the league he plays in almost no one seems to record the assists. Well, I found on here http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/douglas-costa/leistungsdaten/spieler/75615/plus/?saison=2013that he apparently has 7 goals 14 assists in 39 appearances. That sounds alright to me! Don't know much about him obviously, but he's got to be an improvement on Salah at least.

Willian by contrast 4 goals 10 assists in 46 appearances according to the same website...

That words he said for Globo Esporte last night. You'd think the interview was done with some former Shakhtar player, not an actual player.

He agrees that his time at Shakhtar has come to and end he is so confident that a move to Chelsea will eventually happen anytime soon.

Sturridge is better than Schurrle on the wing? :clown:

What makes Schurrle so great on the wing for us?

Dude takes more shots than Sturridge ever did, and breaks down great plays at times, just to have a ping at goal. Of course he'll score a couple if he takes as many shots as he does.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You