Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thank you. There are enough water-carriers in this team. Though, Mr. Mourinho probably disagrees with me.

This!

We have too much attacking players that can't produce something big in attacking third. Like Oscar, WIllian and Ramires when he plays right winger role.

I was really pleased when we signed Cuadrado because he can offer something like Hazard on the left wing. He has very good dribbling skills, he is fast, he can beat opponents 1on1 ... but Mourinho wants everybody except Hazard and Costa to track back and play in back line. So he prefers Willian or Ramires on right wing because they run a lot but they can't produce something big in attacking third !

I would love to see Cuadrado playing or if we go for Pedro in the summer ... but what is the point? Mourinho would play Willian or Ramires over him anyway :/

I love attacking football so IMO we need better nr.10 and right winger (or play Cuadrado!). But with Mou we need some more defensive midfielders to play nr.10 and right winger ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shakhtar Donetsk ace Douglas Costa has reiterated his ambition to join Chelsea this summer.

The Brazilian midfielder, who has two caps for his country, was heavily linked to the Blues during the winter transfer window but a move failed to materialise.

Chelsea were reportedly keen on renewing the interest and Costa, 24, says that he remains as determined as ever to join the Premier League champions.

“Eventually the time comes when you get tired of playing always in the same league,’ he told Bild. I’m 24 years old and it is worth trying to tell people that I want to go.

“We have a wonderful coach in Mircea Lucescu, but I think it’s time for a change and I think Mourinho is the best in the world.”

if rumors are true Cuadrado wants to leave chelsea i can see costa coming in to replace him

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/04/chelsea-cleared-sign-douglas-costa-as-he-confirms-transfer-plan-5230420/

if rumors are true Cuadrado wants to leave chelsea i can see costa coming in to replace him

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/04/chelsea-cleared-sign-douglas-costa-as-he-confirms-transfer-plan-5230420/

I hope that's rubbish (probably is), as we don't need another squad filler.

with pedro signing a new deal with Barcelona and mourinho rule out a move for Griezmann and cuadrado rumored wanting to leave i can see costa coming in to challenge willian for the right-side postion

with pedro signing a new deal with Barcelona and mourinho rule out a move for Griezmann and cuadrado rumored wanting to leave i can see costa coming in to challenge willian for the right-side postion

If that moves Willian to the no.10 role, I'd be happy with it. Just don't hope to see Willian being benched for a new RW and Oscar.

Is he even one of the superstars of his league?

Yes, one of the best players. But he starts to lose motivation in Ukraine. Although he played very well in yesterday's Ukrainian Cup final, even if his team lost in the penalty shootout. He has very good technique, he is direct, physically powerful with great shot. But still I don't think he is Chelsea material.

Chelsea have been cleared to complete the £20 million transfer of Shakhtar Donetsk forward Douglas Costa.

The Brazilian has confirmed that he wants to move and play for Jose Mourinho.

"Eventually the time comes when you get tired of playing always in the same league," The Metro quotes him as saying.

"I'm 24 years old and it is worth trying to tell people that I want to go. We have a wonderful coach in Mircea Lucescu, but I think it's time for a change and I think Mourinho is the best in the world."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11653213/Chelsea-transfer-news-and-rumours-Blues-to-complete-20-million-move-for-Douglas-Costa.html

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You