Chelsea 2-4 Bradford

Jase

Man of the Match  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

It seems that some members on this forum are Chelsea fans but they prefer to see Jose Mourinho losing matches.

Now Chelsea and Jose Mourinho are the same. All we form the same boat, and we all have to paddle together.

We're on top of the league with five points from Manchester City by Jose Mourinho, because Jose Mourinho is Chelsea, Jose Mourinho and Chelsea is, and we all are Chelsea. all together.

The opportunism is one of the worst things that exist in football. Great teams like Chelsea have many opportunists always near by. But this is a good and a bad new. Now that some are jumping ship for a loss, the boat weighs less and no more space for all of us who rowed even when there is a storm. First work and suffer, then celebrate.

I encourage the Chelsea and Jose Mourinho our leader even when they lose. I do not support Chelsea and Jose Mourinho because they earn trophies. If I wanted that I would follower of Real Madrid. I support Chelsea and Jose Mourinho even if they lose all trophies. This is a passion, not a bookmaker.

Today is a sad day with a terrible defeat,

but today is when there are more important to support our team.

I don`t leave the ship! I keep paddling!

And I know I'm not alone!

We are many supporters who continue paddling in this boat!

200.gif

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can also name at least 4 games that Cesc have been shit who you routinely defend irregardless of poor performances.

What does it have to do with Cesc? The argument here was that Matic's absence is the reason we play bad/lose/draw/whatever. It's not true. We lose/played poor/draw with Matic on the pitch too.

Tbh, we created a lot of chances in the second half. Seems Drogba was awful. There's not much Hazard, Fabregas and Willian can do in 20 minutes.

Sorry, completely disagree. Those three - or at least those two first should do a lot of things in 20 minutes against a third division team. If they didn't it may have not been down to them, but at how bad collectively we were - but they should have to be able to score one goal against such a team. It doesn't sound like Bradford were impressive parking a bus (not even sure they actually parked a bus at all as commentary was awful), but like we weren't into this, or weren't sharp or whatever. Probably the same old story from last season when we lost to Villa, Palace, Sunderland and drew against the likes of those too.

What is worst is that, and I think I said this when we lost to Newcastle, is that unless we play our starting 11, adjustable for the RW and the LCB position, we never play well. It's a strange predicament.

I see why Jose is so afraid to rotate, now.

I still love my team. I still love Jose. Can't hide my disappointment, though, I'll get over it.

Im begining to doubt we will actualy win anything except for league perhaps due to 5 point advantage. It will be difficult to win anything actualy. We have good squad that should be HUNGRY for success and show it on the pitch. Players aint robots. Until Mou starts approaching games bit differently, things change in football and Mou approach looks slightly out. We have problems with small team, with big teams, with away games, with defence and attack. Mou became speculative, has little rotation and no plan B.

Hope he can prove me wrong, but we have been so hot and cold this season its painful.

Haha. Youth. Yeah right.

Whether this is a cup match or not, a 2-0 lead was lost against amateurs (compared to Chelsea players). Unacceptable. There's a vulnerability in this team that is very worrying.

This. An accurate summary of this team captured in one sentence.

Yeah it wasn't youth it was more a blend of youth + dead wood

That's the problem - either give all of the youth a chance or don't

Anyway, one less game

As for those moaning at me in the Liverpool thread - I'm calm now aren't I - but this is my biggest issue with the team.

We DO NOT have a winning mentality

It's that simple

We need players that are winners and will give everything to win - we just don't have that :(

Well we've got only Terry and Hazard at the moment they always want to win, Lampard did too.

can't believe some people find this funny

I'm truly gutted we're out (and in this fashion), but ultimately, the situation IS rather amusing when you take a step back from it all. Besides, don't some say that laughter can be a fine cure for pain?