Jase

Man of the Match  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that was nothing short of embarrassment. Had 2-0 lead and we completely imploded against a League One side at HOME. Mourinho said a defeat here would be a "disgrace" and he's definitely right. This is absolutely disgraceful. I don't care if that wasn't the best XI put out by Mourinho there. That team had tons of experience and should NOT be bottling up the 2-0 lead, especially when it was against a lesser opponent. :doh: :doh:

Matic played against Tottenham and Liverpool...

and he had a bad match in both, because you know, he's human, has been playing every match that is there to play and is entitled a few off days throughout a long season.

What I mean is without Matic - playing well or playing at all - we're vulnerable because we don't have good enough pivot players to replace him and because it exposes how fragile our defense can be.

cahill is a walking liability, I don't need to watch the match to know at least one goal has to be credited to his account. I'd be utterly surprised if he isn't guilty at all.

This is not about youth. Our so called backups have not played well in a single cup game this year, and Mou has to constantly bring in the first teamers to win the game.

Our bench might have some expensive players and some decent names, but collectively, it is ridiculously bad.

Oh dear oh dear, what on earth just happened?

I want to be gutted, and I am, but that is just truly pathetic.

The only good thing on this is:

- Man City lost to Middlesbrough.

- Southampton lost to Crystal Palace

- Tottenham lost to Leicester

- Swansea lost to Blackburn Rovers.

Why? Didn't see the game but there was both no mention of Christensen being poor and it only went tits up when we took off Salah!

Salah just looked poor. The only great thing he did was his assist for Ramires' goal, but in general, he was poor.

As for Christensen. Any defender, who is part of a setup that lets in 4 goals at home to a small side.. you have to question them regardless!

Haha. Youth. Yeah right.

Whether this is a cup match or not, a 2-0 lead was lost against amateurs (compared to Chelsea players). Unacceptable. There's a vulnerability in this team that is very worrying.

Listen to yourself. He started one youth today (I don't count Zouma as one as he's already a full fledge squad player) and that's Christensen. One youth selection is not enough to influence such a diabolical performance of epic proportions.

And if Christensen, the only youth he selected was so bad and the reason we conceded 4 goals after being 2 ahead against a league two side (Even though I haven;t seen the highlight, I highly doubt that was the case), why didn't Jose take him off then?

I think the root of the problem isn't Christensen and the youth itself is that this team lacks so much character and spirit that if we don't play with our very best technical and experienced players we look average. Sad, but true imo.

The only good thing on this is:

- Man City lost to Middlesbrough.

- Southampton lost to Crystal Palace

- Tottenham lost to Leicester

- Swansea lost to Blackburn Rovers.

Not even a good thing.

With them teams out what a chance we would of had.

I'd love to see Jose's press conference. We usually try and play for everything and maybe..... with City being out of everything, this could be a good thing. I only wanted the league this year, this makes it more possible. We'll get a week off as opposed to 3 days when the UCL is back. This could be a good thing.

An antidote to this poison, would be Arsenal to lose away to Brighton... am I right Ollie? :P