Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, the players wont be training together until Thursday.

I don't think teamwork is an issue as we are working well together. It difficult to pinpoint the issue of where we're going wrong, possibly players mind frames, thinking we've won a game before we have and going off guard. Hopefully the rest will give them time to restabilise.

3-1 this. Costa x2 and Willian.

I agree mate, I hope we do get a 3-x but we are going to loose a goal to them like liverpool no dowt to it, we get more powerful when we've lost it once or in the second half.

Clean Sheet :cry:

As much as we all love to do that, it's going to break us soon but we'd still win the 3 points.

Would be nice to get back to get big win, like 3:0 or 4:0, but I can see quite opposite. Their GK will have game of his life and we will concede from stupid counter attack, then rescuing points in last 10 minutes. But come on, just trash them, its been too many tight wins recently for us, we need to get the job done early.