Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this game, with the injury of Cesc I would like to see a couple Matic - Ake in the middle. I Know that Ake and Cesc is not the same type of player, but i think that is good oportunity for give a Ake one match of most level.

For this game, with the injury of Cesc I would like to see a couple Matic - Ake in the middle. I Know that Ake and Cesc is not the same type of player, but i think that is good oportunity for give a Ake one match of most level.

ramires will like to have a word with u in that case. :)

Is very cold in the top right now mate.

-8 City

-12 Arsenal

-13 Utd

-15 Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton

tbh, I'll look at our gap from Southampton before I would check where are Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton.

Southampton will finish above all of them fo shizle. I think only Unitd can kick them out of the top 4.

tbh, I'll look at our gap from Southampton before I would check where are Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton.

Southampton will finish above all of them fo shizle. I think only Unitd can kick them out of the top 4.

True. They're not really a threat to the title though. I really hope they hang on to the top 4 place, would be fantastic.

It's alright if anyone actually enjoys international football, but I don't.

Does any English person?

My missus is Welsh so i've been watching the NT with her and it's amazing seeing players play who actually give a fuck about playing for that badge on their chest.

So my suggestion is adopt another nation (prefarbly an average/shit one) and watch their games instead, I find I get far more into it and it's far more exciting :D.

Clearly you have not watched moses play for stoke.

Moses is the player version of Roy Hodgson. Give him a team with no real ambition and he is in his element, take him to the top level and they get exposed.

Thing is they will do full on bus parking, can we break it down? no team seems to be doing it so far this season to us or attempt all out anyway, QPR and Leicester were the closest which we barely won in both games in the end.

Barely won = won :)

That's the difference this year

I agree with your cautious approach - I don't think it will be easy, but WE will get chances and need to be clinical and professional- if we do that we win, it is that simple. Trouble is things that look simple often aren't - but that's where managers earn big bucks :)

Jose will know what to expect and so will every player - as long as they follow the game plan- we should win :)

Moses is the player version of Roy Hodgson. Give him a team with no real ambition and he is in his element, take him to the top level and they get exposed.

moses played one season for us (2012-13) and was our best player in europa league. admitedly, we dont ever want to be in that competition again, but he played his part to perfection, the part of a squad player.

any squad player would kind of frustrate fans. they want to show that they have the quality to make it in the first 11, additional pressure of knowing that they have no margin of error and lack of match fitness sometimes, expecting a player to bring his A game after sitting on the bench for a month.

still, he showed he had what it takes to be in the chelsea squad, whats more, he was one of our best players in the 2013-14 pre-season and yet he was loaned out. and then we sell two of the players for whom he was loaned and buy an 11 million player who is in no world as good as him.

after wigan, this is the only time he has got an extended run in a team, and he is showing what he is capable of. (also, i dont blame moses for his failure at pool. if u play a right winger as a CAM in a 3-4-1-2 system and play henderson on the RW, i hardly think its moses who is the main culprit).

Urgh. I don't like WBA one bit. We always struggle against them and every one of their fan that I have met is more deluded than the scousers!

Please, no slip ups and making things harder for ourselves. Just score early and kill the game off before HT.

Really? I'd like to think we are as level headed as it gets considering our horrific season last year where we only just survived! Would like to know the fans you have met, are you not confusing us with Villa? Anyway, as for this game, pretty much everything would point to a home win, but then again you have a lot of breathing space at the top there... We like to be competitive against Chelsea, we got a good point at home last year and we won't talk about our away fixture, that was a pretty awful decision and felt like a huge turning point for Clarke which eventually led to his sacking and some panic decisions at the hawthorns, so we probably have a bone to pick. Whether we implement ourselves properly, who knows, ah heck i'll go for another 1-1 draw, Gardner with ours.

Really? I'd like to think we are as level headed as it gets considering our horrific season last year where we only just survived! Would like to know the fans you have met, are you not confusing us with Villa?

Haha, Sorry, mate, nothing personal. It's just the WBA fans that have come on here have been on the bitchy side a bit, complaining about Lukaku when he was with you and not wanting him there as if there are 15-goals/season strikers just lining up on your bench to take his place. Then there's your club's decision to sack Steve Clarke which I personally took to heart because as you may know Clarke is loved by Chelsea fans. And finally of course your fans booing Ramires' every touch last season which was honestly very petty and rather daft. Yes, the ref's decision in the game at the Bridge was terrible and you deserved to win, but it wasn't a dive by Ramires, his momentum took him over. And even if you want to label it as a dive, it wasn't at all a good one because it was pretty clear for everyone that there was no foul. No one even appealed for a pen. How you can blame Ramires and not the ref for that is beyond me.

So yeah, like I said, nothing personal, just a mix of all of the above.

Does any English person?

My missus is Welsh so i've been watching the NT with her and it's amazing seeing players play who actually give a fuck about playing for that badge on their chest.

So my suggestion is adopt another nation (prefarbly an average/shit one) and watch their games instead, I find I get far more into it and it's far more exciting :D.

I just can't be chewed with any of it personally. I check fixtures to merely see where our lads are in the world and the next day check the scorers etc.

It's the biggest wet fart in football for me.

Haha, Sorry, mate, nothing personal. It's just the WBA fans that have come on here have been on the bitchy side a bit, complaining about Lukaku when he was with you and not wanting him there as if there are 15-goals/season strikers just lining up on your bench to take his place. Then there's your club's decision to sack Steve Clarke which I personally took to heart because as you may know Clarke is loved by Chelsea fans. And finally of course your fans booing Ramires' every touch last season which was honestly very petty and rather daft. Yes, the ref's decision in the game at the Bridge was terrible and you deserved to win, but it wasn't a dive by Ramires, his momentum took him over. And even if you want to label it as a dive, it wasn't at all a good one because it was pretty clear for everyone that there was no foul. No one even appealed for a pen. How you can blame Ramires and not the ref for that is beyond me.

So yeah, like I said, nothing personal, just a mix of all of the above.

Cheers for the reply, there is that side to our support, but i can't see anything to bitch about with Lukaku, he's been on a par with Odemwingie as our best striker since we came back up to the premier league! The clarke decision was a lot of bad luck in my opinion; as we hadn't had the rub of the green that we may have had the season before, meaning that games that could've been victories ending up with us scratching our heads at a narrow defeat or draw. I was at the Cardiff away game last season and the atmosphere was beyond poisonous, and it felt like he was going to be on his way. Since that point we made some poor decisions, and were carrying a lot of passengers in our squad. This season, a good win at spurs and an emphatic home win against Burnley had us albion fans hoping we've turned a corner, but a defeat against the toon at home on sunday has us looking over our shoulders again. The ramires penalty was awful but it happens in football, we should've killed the game off moments earlier when Brunt skied one and we wasted it. You can argue all day on his momentum, i think he was possibly looking for it with the last throw of the dice but then every club has its guilty culprits, and i am a baggies fan rueing the fact we didn't win, but as i say, it happens!

I'm actually really glad there's a break. We haven't looked that good as of late (apart from last hour against Liverpool). It gives us a chance to rest and hopefully regain the form we had at the start of the season.

The thing is, the players wont be training together until Thursday.