Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

Prob be the usual of upping the game 2nd half, but 3 points nailed on. :)

Are there many beirut baggies then ?

Yeah, they're f*cking everywhere! :P

Nah, the ones I met doing Opposition Views and the ones that come on here (there are a couple that are registered here and come by before every match against them).

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they're f*cking everywhere! :P

Nah, the ones I met doing Opposition Views and the ones that come on here (there are a couple that are registered here and come by before every match against them).

lol Hezbollich Albion. Work with a villa fan hes had a few, er, disagreements with them. I have never been to the Hawthorns and seen chelsea win :(

Newcastle played ok and won 2-0

We can beat these guys - just need to be professional and clinical

Thing is they will do full on bus parking, can we break it down? no team seems to be doing it so far this season to us or attempt all out anyway, QPR and Leicester were the closest which we barely won in both games in the end.