Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to waking up Saturday morning knowing there is a game happening.

Come on the Chels.

No better feeling in the world. ;)

But to say the truth, it's the first time in ages I kinda enjoyed the NT break. Israel beat Bosnia 3-0 and it's probably was the biggest win and best game of Israel since the early 90's... But who gives a fuck, I would trade it for a Chelsea win over WBA on Saturday :D

most international breaks should happen during december - january time instead of other months because we have transfers to look up to during these days

I'm not sure where they'd fit in. We have 13 games in these two months alone. Potentially 15 if we beat Derby in the Capital One Cup.

We've only had two international breaks thus far this season that'd leave 11-13 games in two month + the international games + travelling for internationals + travelling for Champions League. It'd be pretty crazy...

I'm not sure where they'd fit in. We have 13 games in these two months alone. Potentially 15 if we beat Derby in the Capital One Cup.

We've only had two international breaks thus far this season that'd leave 11-13 games in two month + the international games + travelling for internationals + travelling for Champions League. It'd be pretty crazy...

can shift more club matches during november and other months

Even I'm buzzing for Saturday and I know we'll probably have backs to the wall for 90 minutes haha. Internationals suck :( Wembley was fun on Saturday though, really hope Saido doesn't get injured or that's us gone :(

i apologise personally for that dodgy penalty, i know how it feels when a decision goes against you cause your the smaller club