Petr Cech

eldo

This forum is full of disgusting spoiled fans. The shit that comes out, you'd think they were from a rival club. Or better yet, they think they can do a better job than RDM.

Saw these comments the other day:

I hate the way we play well go ahead by a goal or 2 and then sit back, i really hope i see the killer instict in our team tonight, to go a head and keep attacking!
I hate they way our team play well go a head and then sit back. where is the killer instict!

Seriously, then fuck off!

Never been to London, but I've saved up and I've got my plan ticket over and tickets to a couple of matches, can't wait to meet some proper fans.

good cech made a mistake because i was thinking he might be god himself. jokes apart it was just a error in judgement and most importantly no one was more furios ovet it than cech himself, so noothing to worry about. plus its good he made a mistake now, as he would be out to prove a point against newcastle and he has to be at his best when playing those dembas

His words after the Reading game - a rough translation

'They got into the lead due to my mistake. I was expecting a little bit different bounce of the ball, it bounced a bit earlier. It went from my feet to my hand and then into the net.'

'It was like an own goal. The first own goal in my Chelsea career. It is a shame it happened in the first home game of the season, but I keep thinking that if this is the silly moment, coming in the early stage of the season, and I will not make it again, then I will be happy. I am really happy that the mistake didn't cost the team crucial points.'

1V3.gif

Dude, that doesn't make sense.

Please explain..

It does makes sense.

Cech and Terry where shit when we tried to play more attacking style with AVB.

As soon as we revert to a more defensive they where the best.

Now if we are going to start attacking more, they are without a doubt the weakest link.

The balls do seem very bouncy.

Bit of an oddity with helmetman. During the warm up he spends loads of time kicking left, right and straight ahead -but then during the game he hoofs into touch or up to Torres who doesnt have the powerful control of Drogba.

Taking this into considerarion, he must have been instructed to do this. I have watched him throwing in practice and he is excellent with this, so why he doesnt do more of that in games is an enigma

It does makes sense.

Cech and Terry where shit when we tried to play more attacking style with AVB.

As soon as we revert to a more defensive they where the best.

Now if we are going to start attacking more, they are without a doubt the weakest link.

So Cech and Terry play better when they are constantly under pressure?

So Cech and Terry play better when they are constantly under pressure?

That's not what I said.

You said that.

But the facts are there. When ever we tried to be more open, Cech and Terry could not cope with it during AVB times.

And it feels like it will be the same problem this time around.

I think people are forgetting that his performance in the CL final was as big as the Drog's. FFS Drogba gave away a penalty in ET that Cech saved...and then he went on to correctly predict the direction of every kick in the shootout.

But there's no need for me to remind us...we all know that. It's just a bit frustrating how disloyal some fans can become over a mistake. Fuck -- I kinda chuckled when it happened, probably because I can't remember a last time Cech actually own-goaled it like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...