Petr Cech

eldo

Drogba was a monster who was as hard and resistent as a rock. However those days are gone, Torres and other fellas are no way the same. Petr really needs to stop it. He is allowed only to throw the ball, at last to the half line lol.

He lumps it forward because David Luiz continuously plays awful back-passes that let pacey forwards close him down. I'd rather see him hoof the fucker upfield than get it nabbed off him and concede. Maybe because I'm a goalkeeper I understand why he does it.

This is starting to get like last season under AVB when he was just terrible. I think AVB was right to replace him at the end of the season like he was going to do. I know he was class under Di Matteo but still, he has been utter shite this match and could've done better for both goals.

Same shit again, kicking out far to lose position!

Is he not aware that we are no longer playing with big guys?????

What choice do we have?! Teams press our CBs now at goal kicks and force Cech to go long with it because they know we no longer have Drogba or anything physical presence upfront.

Chill the fuck out...

This man saved our assess against Napoli

Withheld absolute Hell against Barca over two legs

Tipped and Saved Messi's penalty

Saved our assess against Bayern

Humiliated Robben

Beat the Germans in Penalties

Has one bad game from lack of focus and is now considered shit....

image.png

1 or 2 bad games = not good enough for Chelsea :) oh, TC..

Exactly...I mean, when was Cech's last clean sheet? Not since 1 game ago!!! When was the last time Cech helped us win a trophy? The Champion's League final was months ago! He's awful and needs to go. Chelsea should be winning every match 9-0 and if they don't, we need to keep getting rid of everyone and replacing them with 19 year olds I like playing with on FIFA12.

This "they had a bad game, so let's get rid of them" stuff is obnoxious.

To be honest, half of them are glory hunting twats who carry this stereotype well for Chelsea.

It's the price of success. If you're a big team and you win, you will get plastic fans. Especially, if you're a team that can afford to spend money. There aren't people around the world thinking, "hey, I want to support Stevenage". Glory-hunting fans is a small price to pay for winning.

It's the price of success. If you're a big team and you win, you will get plastic fans. Especially, if you're a team that can afford to spend money. There aren't people around the world thinking, "hey, I want to support Stevenage". Glory-hunting fans is a small price to pay for winning.

Exactly, hence me saying that this Forum is filled with them, especially from the absolute ridiculous comments throughout the threads.

"If you don't support us when we are losing, don't support us when we win"