Petr Cech

eldo

A great keeper. Probably still world class but I'd have Hart, Buffon and Neur ahead of him.

I'd say Hart is in a better form right now and is younger, I'd have him ahead too. Buffon is a tough choice, I'd say they're about even, however, Buffon is getting old. And last but not least, Cech is clearly better than Neuer to me.

hart is as overrated as fuck

No he is not. Have you not seen the saves he made this season and last season? He is very consistent and if it was not for him, Arsenal and Dortmund would be walking away with 3 points. IMO brilliant keeper

No he is not. Have you not seen the saves he made this season and last season? He is very consistent and if it was not for him, Arsenal and Dortmund would be walking away with 3 points. IMO brilliant keeper

A keeper is not just about dramatic saves. Reflexes is only one aspect of goalkeeping; more important are consistency, decision making, and positioning. Cech often make easy saves that other keepers can't keep out because his positioning is the best of in the world.

If Hart is the best in the world then Al Habsi has to be in the top 3 as well.

hart is as overrated as fuck

I used to think like that aswell. But Hart has improved a lot in the last seasons. For the time being, I'd stick with Cech. He's more experienced, proven and world class. But Hart has been pure class in the last games I've seen, he's done several WONDERFUL saves, it can't be denied. He's quite young too. If he can keep himself close to that level for a couple more seasons he'll definitely be one of the best goalkeepers in the world. A place where Cech already belongs.

A keeper is not just about dramatic saves. Reflexes is only one aspect of goalkeeping; more important are consistency, decision making, and positioning. Cech often make easy saves that other keepers can't keep out because his positioning is the best of in the world.

If Hart is the best in the world then Al Habsi has to be in the top 3 as well.

Agree with you, I am not saying Hart is better than Cech but to say Hart is overrated is unfounded. I believe he is a fantastic keeper, has got everything and rarely makes mistakes