Petr Cech

eldo

He only needs a couple of clean sheet to break the EPL record. From a purely selfish standpoint, I want him to stay in england to complete the mission. But then again, his addition will definitely strenghten our rivals andvmay come back to haunt us.so i dont really know.

He only needs a couple of clean sheet to break the EPL record. From a purely selfish standpoint, I want him to stay in england to complete the mission. But then again, his addition will definitely strenghten our rivals andvmay come back to haunt us.so i dont really know.

Maybe he will come back to do it in his late 30s when he is in decline and ready to be a #2 (like Toldo after Inter signed Cesar).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-keeper-petr-cech-poised-5814027

Quizzed about whether he had played his last match for Chelsea during their post-season tour, he said: “I don’t know.

“I will fly back now and join the national team. Then when the season is over I will weigh up my options and decide.

“I won’t think about it now. When the decision is made I will tell you.

“At the moment it’s all just speculation. I’m not even thinking about it.

“I’m just going back to join the national team and then I will think about it.”

And the international break ends on next weekend...

Here’s an interesting line from the Daily Telegraph, who are reporting Chelsea will allow Petr Cech to join another Premier League side this summer.
Apparently Jose Mourinho is not keen to sell the keeper to rivals likeArsenal or Manchester United, but high level discussions have taken place inside Stamford Bridge and it has been agreed the club will not stand in Cech’s way.
The paper claims Cech has a fantastic relationship with Roman Abramovich and will be given special dispensation to effectively choose his next club.

Here’s an interesting line from the Daily Telegraph, who are reporting Chelsea will allow Petr Cech to join another Premier League side this summer.

Apparently Jose Mourinho is not keen to sell the keeper to rivals likeArsenal or Manchester United, but high level discussions have taken place inside Stamford Bridge and it has been agreed the club will not stand in Cech’s way.

The paper claims Cech has a fantastic relationship with Roman Abramovich and will be given special dispensation to effectively choose his next club.

bad news

he wants to stay in London, so it's not MU. even worse

It will be a disaster if we let him go to Arsenal. They are arguably our biggest rivals for the title next season. Giving them Cech and just the thought of him playing there will be unbearable. The guy is still one of the top 5 keepers in world football, easily. The thing is though, Mourinho has already come out and said if Abramovich lets him go, he will manage another club in England, so how can Cech not be entirely justified in doing likewise?

Will hurt like a bitch to see him in an Arsenal shirt. The silver lining I guess is that he'd never actually be in red, just the GK kits...

But he has earned the ability to choose where he goes and what he does.

If only PSG come in with a great contract offer for him...

If the agreement between club and Cech is true, is this only covered the club he choose then we set the price or he could choose the club and also he or Arsenal could set the price? Then isn't that basically we give Arsenal Cech for free this summer?

F*** that if it's happened like that, forgive me who might being not respect to our legend, but I rather have Cech forced to stay until his contract expired next year, rather than giving Cech for free to Arsenal at the moment.

Well, if we still could set the price, I want Alexis in exchange, but seriously then how it is we could cope with the agreement? Arsenal would only want to pay £1 and then what? we're force to accept it? or we still have the right to reject the offer? Isn't that it mean we abandoned the agreement in the first place, if we reject the £1 offer?