Petr Cech

eldo

It sounds like the club are negotiating his games with him - otherwise he would have said by now.

A Barcelona style agreement would be fantastic - ie one plays league and the other plays all cups

Except Courtois ego doesn't allow it and he has always set numerious time before he won't do it. Also Barcelona are different because they already signed Ter Stegen before Bravo and was plannning to make him no1 but probably changed their mind after Bravo WC performance and the transfer ban.

It is not a good idea anyway, generally not in the long term. I am sure one of those 2 at Barca will demand to be made full time eventually or will leave.

So there is a tiny chance he could staying. Would be bitter, if he ended up not getting a proper farewell.

Yeah I think he hasn't really decided whether to stay or go to a rival. I think even if he does, I get the feeling he will be back for a second stint when he feels like he is unable to play a huge number of games.

Arsenal fear being trumped by PSG for Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech.

The Daily Mail says Arsenal fear Chelsea are trying to engineer Cech a move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Arsenal have made an enquiry to the Stamford Bridge club about a £10million move for Cech.

However, so to have PSG, who will provide stiff competition to Arsenalfor the 33-year-old shot-stopper.

And there is a feeling at the Emirates Stadium that Chelsea are pushing Cech into joining PSG, despite the keeper preferring to stay in London.

hope this is true i couldn't cope with cech in an arsenal top :blink:

CECH’S MATE

Didier Drogba has urged Petr Cech to stay at Chelsea.

Cech has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge, with Arsenal and Real Madrid among the clubs being touted as potential next destinations for the goalkeeper.

"I think the club should keep him because we know who Petr Cech is at this club," Drogba said.

"No matter what happens I think the club will respect his decision. If he wants to stay, he can stay. I think he is more than welcome here.”

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Hoping he goes to PSG, but if not United ain't so bad either. He wouldn't make them better, they already had De Gea for a while. Cech deserves to choose and I think almost all Chelsea fans would overcome that transfer.

On the other hand, I really hope he doesn't go to Arsenal. That transfer would really make them better. They haven't had a normal GK since Lehmann and it would hurt to see Pete with those wankers.

I'm curious why we couldn't extend his contract and then loan him to another club as an option? he could play regularly every year and then back until he is ready as our 2nd GK. Would be win-win for all party. If family become the reason, then so be it loan to other English club, but not a permanent one as someday he will deserved to retire at Chelsea.