Petr Cech

eldo

Im not sure why are we giving our second biggest (and once they get out of crisis first) rival for title a top top goalkeeper and also our legend.

Cech deserves a top club for sure, but going to such rival is unacceptable and sad.

For me is better that Petr go to United than Arsenal, if he go to Arsenal they would improve a position where they are weak, meanwhile in united there is not much difference from De Gea to Cech, they both are world class

Exactly

Im not sure why are we giving our second biggest (and once they get out of crisis first) rival for title a top top goalkeeper and also our legend.

Cech deserves a top club for sure, but going to such rival is unacceptable and sad.

But Cech wants to stay in England and obviously in a top team, and the only two teams that need a keeper are Arsenal and united, What team you would prefer?

But Cech wants to stay in England and obviously in a top team, and the only two teams that need a keeper are Arsenal and united, What team you would prefer?

While I think he deserves to go wherever he wants to go, I also think HE should know that after playing in Chelsea for 11 years, its disrespectful to join rival team.

He did his best to us and I will always be grateful for that, but it will leave bittersweet taste if he went to Manu or Arsenal. Lampard did that too, and people will never feel the same way about him. Cant say he is chelsea through and through. And Cech is not even past it, he can help United win titles for next 5 years IMO.

For me is better that Petr go to United than Arsenal, if he go to Arsenal they would improve a position where they are weak, meanwhile in united there is not much difference from De Gea to Cech, they both are world class

Actualy United will probably lose De Gea and they will need a top GK, but there are not many around. Best in PL are still Cech, Courtois and De Gea. United will struggle to find top GK replacement. So instead of United losing top player in the position where they have been most solid, we will be like; hey there is Cech take him.

United will get shitload of money for De Gea, I feel the Cech fee will be surprisingly low and United will still have top GK and money to improve rest of team.

If United OR Arsenal is offering fee for Cech that is reasonable considering how good Cech still is and we are rivals with United and Arsenal; that means 20m atleast, if they are not, then we should do no bussines at all. I like Cech to go anywhere he wants, but if he feels that its OK to go to such rivals because he is professional regardless of his feelings to Chelsea, than the board should act professional too and dont let feelings get over them.

Actualy United will probably lose De Gea and they will need a top GK, but there are not many around. Best in PL are still Cech, Courtois and De Gea. United will struggle to find top GK replacement. So instead of United losing top player in the position where they have been most solid, we will be like; hey there is Cech take him.

United will get shitload of money for De Gea, I feel the Cech fee will be surprisingly low and United will still have top GK and money to improve rest of team.

If United OR Arsenal is offering fee for Cech that is reasonable considering how good Cech still is and we are rivals with United and Arsenal; that means 20m atleast, if they are not, then we should do no bussines at all. I like Cech to go anywhere he wants, but if he feels that its OK to go to such rivals because he is professional regardless of his feelings to Chelsea, than the board should act professional too and dont let feelings get over them.

No. United will not lose De Gea. The man will be an expensive transfer and added on top of that Iker Casillas has refused to leave until his contract expires in two years and Keylor Navas are also agreed with that sentiment. Real Madrid will not spend a lot of money for De Gea, give him a huge contract while Casillas and Navas are still earning even more money. They are both happy to sit on the bench whilst bleeding the club dry. Iker Casillas will earn upwards of £20,000,000 until his contract ends.

Unless the situation changes Real Madrid are in a position where they can't buy another Goalkeeper.