Petr Cech

eldo

What's underestimated by a lot of people is this current Arsenal team.

I mentioned it in another post, but at the rate they're going (making big name signings) they're not far off from being title rivals. Giving them Cech on a platter is just filling another position they desperately require filling.

After that they need a few players here and there, a half decent medical team and next thing you know they're pushing us for the title.

I mentioned it in another post, but at the rate they're going (making big name signings) they're not far off from being title rivals. Giving them Cech on a platter is just filling another position they desperately require filling.

After that they need a few players here and there, a half decent medical team and next thing you know they're pushing us for the title.

Arsenal always used to have some great teams. Remember when they had Rvp, Adebayor, Fabregas all in top form? They always succumbed to the pressure in the end. However, you are right we should not underestimate them. 2 years ago we also thought they would never win a title, now they won 2 fa cup and a community shield. hardly impressive but they are getting there. Maybe even if the don't get rid of that choker mentality aka Wenger, signing some immense winners like cech will make them evolve from the inside. And then there are city and utd who will also look to massively improve their squad. harsh times ahead. obviously we won't prevent them from signing Cech but we should better make sure to sign some absolute world-beaters to stay ahead of the pack.

Explain? I understand Cech for leaving, but it would annoy me if he joined a direct rival after so many years with Cheslea. How is that selfish?

You'd rather the club bench him and waste away a year of the few he has left, after already wasting one year than him leaving. You expect him to sacrafice his career for the fans, that's not being disloyal, that's wanting to play. I don't see a problem with him doing that tbh. He deserves to play after all he has done for the club and if he wants to leave and play with Arsenal i think the fans should accept that and understand that.

I would prefer we loan Courtois one more season to Atletico, rather than giving Wenger Cech at the moment :Goober:

On serious note I'm kinda feel sorry for Cech have to join a club manage by Wenger. What a nightmare just to think about it.

I would prefer we loan Courtois one more season to Atletico, rather than giving Wenger Cech at the moment :Goober:

On serious note I'm kinda feel sorry for Cech have to join a club manage by Wenger. What a nightmare just to think about it.

Just imagine what this would do to Courtois. Worst man management in the world. Im sure Mou agrees.

Just imagine what this would do to Courtois. Worst man management in the world. Im sure Mou agrees.

My bad joke. Sorry my head is not in a right place at the moment, thinking we're going to give Cech to Wenger.

I know we should stick with Courtois, our present and our future.

It really isn't the players I'm worried about personally. Just don't think Wenger has it in him, regardless of what squad he was given.

It really isn't the players I'm worried about personally. Just don't think Wenger has it in him, regardless of what squad he was given.

Me neither and I made that point in reply to someone in the general transfers thread. He may not, but we don't want to help him strengthen that team and do the improbable.